What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

Am not sure of anyone one, cos some of those sites, I mean the owners are hit and run business men. Ones they get what they want, they fold immediately without paying anybody, is quite unfortunate.

I think that BMF and Forum Coin prove to be legit for many years and they have a good ranking at Alexa .
Yeah, BMF and FC have long surviving forums, and they are still paying. We expect more of this same in this bizdustry forum. If bizdustry continue paying its members continuously, then I believe it gonna make BMF and FC.

there are some responses that say the site is like paying for a moment. But if you join paid to write like in forums. You may be safer when it comes to payments than there. Many forums have paid.

Yes I think this site too will be a competitor to other forums , it already many users have joined here , I think it will be succesful especially the rates are better here .

Both beermoneyforum and forumcoin are great platforms and they have been around for a over a year now, they are very legit and well trusted.
Yeah, BMF, and FC have always been the best because of its longevity in the industry. Their is a new forum now, that just emerged. 'Freshcashforum.com' its the name, at the moment is looking legit. But I still prefer bizdustry than all.

The oldest site that I am in until today is Forum Wheel which is a provider to forums that need posts. It pays 10 cents per post so it is worth the effort. Unfortunately there is only 1 site that is available to me right now because the rest of the forums are outside my comfort zone especially the gaming which is not interesting to me. Another site is ForumCoin that I have been also for many years now. I hope Bizdustry would also be durable like Forum Wheel and ForumCoin.

For years now I have known of freelance websites where you can register your skills as a good writer with exotic content. Sites include fiverr, elance, upwork. You can as well showcase lots of your contents and ask clients to pick from. Not writing alone, web development, app building, graphics design and more.

There are many get paid to write sites. But the thing is getting the one that will continue paying for long. Not just that, but they will pay something worthy and will be consistent with their payment.

I think the longest standing paid forums are beermoney forum and forumcoin though forumcoin just pays $5 a month. Forumwheel and postloop are not functional like before. Dimeforum is unserious these days and the other beermoney has been absorbed by bizdustry which is the current best.

Yes mostly of the forums do this specially when you send request for withdraw purpose.
I also did work on many sites and forums but at the end they appeared scam. Beermoney is a forum which pay but i found bizdustry the best forum which pay instant

If you have high quality skills even you are able to write good content so do join fiver sites this is the real and proof site which gives you best clients and customers for working.
You will be satisfied by working there.

You can pitch your tent at iwriter.com the site has been in existence for a long period of time. I have used to gahther writers for a project. There commission is very low and you are likely to get lots of hugs over there.

Another one is strong whisper for you to earn money as a writer. Before they allow you to start writing for them, you will have to submit samples of your previous work. They are going to vet your work, if you are qualify, them will allow you on their system.

To the best of my knowledge forum coin is a legit get paid to post site.... I learnt they have been paying since 2013.......Bizindustry is also a great get paid to post site because they pay their members unlike other scam sites

If you crave to make money by writing a full-length article, you should try Hubpages. The site was established in 2006 and has been paying since then. In 2015, it acquired another popular site called Squidoo. Established as a single content site, hibpages hs now grown into a network of niche sites.

Actually, bizdustry will be the first write to be paid website I am serious with. I always fed up with the rest due to many reasons like nonchalant of the administrators. Besides, I prefer writing and publishing it online.

Writing is fun and can be used as a source of earning if you have master the style of writing. I assure clients will keep on searching for you.

Writing site that pay are not that common although there are but a few exceptions. But you definitely have to walk yourself through the door with quality, hardwork and determination. Never take rejection or no for an answer as writer. Remain focus and job opportunity will smile at you.

Have you consider gigs, this are ways to land clients but it can be very competitive. To sell your gigs , you need to sign up for website like Fiverr, upwork and Guru.

The plane truth is, you would have to divide your interest with the site.

a site i know of which is legit and paying is copywriting.network, you take 4 tests and if you pass, you can claim articles to write whithin a certain time frame.
I'm not sure how long the site has been paying though.

Few months back, i do consider those who gave testimony of been paid to write as liers, and that it was not true. My reason was that I could not find a legit site that pays for writing. Deep down in my heart I loved writing and needed a job urgently. I moved out to the internet and starting searching, weeks , months then finally, I came across upwork, Fiverr and Guru. Trust me the site are real and legit. They surely pay for your service. Ensure you bid well and have an attractive portfolio.

TENDRI website is much similar to BizDustry and paying well. Post comments post threads and refer to friends to get points and get paid.
But BizDustry is amazing platform.

Forum coin has been around since 2013 and they have been very consistent with payments.
I have been earning from the site for the past seven years now and it has been very reliable and consistent. You should try it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back