Do You Write for Publish0X?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Publish0x is an article site. You can publish on any topics but you have high earning chances if you publish on crypto niche. Earning is based on tips and if you write good content, you can easily make $1 per day. This is what I heard from people, I have no first hand experience on the site. You can earn Ethereum and Optimism tokens. Do you write for Publish0X?

I too don't personally write for Publish0x, but I can see how it could be an interesting platform for people who enjoy writing about crypto or other topics and earning tokens for their work. Since you're considering it, do you think other niche can excel way better in the said platform compared to the aforestated?

I've written a few times for Publish0x, but the profits are low even if a lot of people tip you, it's not a very profitable site let's say, even ptp forums are better as a writer than Publish0x.

I've written a few times for Publish0x, but the profits are low even if a lot of people tip you, it's not a very profitable site let's say, even ptp forums are better as a writer than Publish0x.
I hear that they allow republication as long as the name you are using is same. If you already have a lot of published work, it can be profitable to republish and make some cash

I hear that they allow republication as long as the name you are using is same. If you already have a lot of published work, it can be profitable to republish and make some cash
Yes, I've heard that too, I've thought about doing it, but I don't have many articles written yet, I'll think about doing it in the future, have you done it?

It depends how much your articles are interesting to earn 1 dollar. Generally article brings ,1 $ to ,3 $ if lot of readers and tips and ,01 $ to ,09 $ in normal days

It depends how much your articles are interesting to earn 1 dollar. Generally article brings ,1 $ to ,3 $ if lot of readers and tips and ,01 $ to ,09 $ in normal days
In addition, now tips can be even lower because before the minimum tip you could give the writer was 20% of the total tip per article read, now it is 10% while the reader keeps the remaining 90%, I think they should incentivize writers a little more, that would also generate better quality content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back