What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

Mylot is another paid to write forim that stand for years , I would to remind that this site is legit since 2007 , may be it is not the best actually in terms of earnings but be sure that your effort will be rewarded by being active there .

I have been on some platforms that are still legit and paying for years. There are bulkcomments, mylot,bmf, forum coin, virily etc but the problem is that a lot pays very low which makes staying on the site a lot difficult.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
There are so many paid to aitea out there. It is not just about being many iut there that mattered . Do they really pay? Or they're justvthere to waist people's time and resources. I have been in sime that simply waisted my time.

I have been on some platforms that are still legit and paying for years. There are bulkcomments, mylot,bmf, forum coin, virily etc but the problem is that a lot pays very low which makes staying on the site a lot difficult.
I think that Virily closed I was already hearing good reviews about thus sute but unfortunately when I wanted to join thr site was already closing soors of new sign ups , what about bulkcomments forst time gear about it ?

For me myLot is a good site but only for users that have much time there , you need a lot of time to build your creadibility to get more interaction for your posts so your can get payment every mounth from the site .
Yeah, Mylot is a very old one and definitely legit. I have been using it for a long time and sure enough, earning gets easier with time. You earn from other people interacting with your discussions and so that requires you to have an active member for long to have made many friends to interact with.

Mylot is legit, however, making money on mylot is getting difficult day by day. I stopped posting on mylot years ago, I still have my account and content on the site. You need engagements on your posts and in order to earn engagements, you need to be very active.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
I guess forumcoin paid to post site is the oldest and my belove bizdustry follow up with the paying attitude and they never disappoint their member's as well. So I stay and remain glue to this two main sites that pays their members till I get another paying site I will still remain with them even if I get another one I will still be with them because they open my eyes to many successful sites I guess.

Although i joined bizdustry this year but i learnt that it has been up and running for a long period of time now and with the way things are going, i think this platform will last years that is if their is no any form of compromise between staffs/owners and members.

I have also seen and registered on a lot of paid to post sites in which many of them cannot just pay peoples bill and they went off, a good example is tcpgaming, I registered in the sites few months ago but now m they have dissaperared into thin air.

The only one I know and have been a part of that has been paying for more than a year now is bmf although I joined less than a year ago. Based on reviews, forumcoin also has been paying for over a year.
Just a question ForumCoin was launched on 2013 so does he starts paying last year means 2020 or he starts paying since opening on 2013 so he was a non paid to write forum and decide last year to become paid to write forum?

Yeah, Mylot is a very old one and definitely legit. I have been using it for a long time and sure enough, earning gets easier with time. You earn from other people interacting with your discussions and so that requires you to have an active member for long to have made many friends to interact with.
You describe that you have been using Mylot for a long time, and I have read in repeated posts that it is a legitimate site. I ask, do you only earn from interactions? How is the payout on the site, i.e. how much do you pay per interaction? I would like to try and see if the payout is really good.

Just a question ForumCoin was launched on 2013 so does he starts paying last year means 2020 or he starts paying since opening on 2013 so he was a non paid to write forum and decide last year to become paid to write forum?
I am not absolutely sure about how ForumCoin started but I am very sure it has been paying way before 2020. To be honest, most people who deal with forums also have accounts on FC. It is definitely a legit one.

There used to be a site called paidforumposting which was really hard to get into. I failed their first test but passed the second time round. I really just wanted to see if I could get in because people said they had tried and failed. It was a bit of a challenge but I eventually decided not to join. I think this site still exists and it has been going since 2005 but there is very little information on it. Does anyone know if it is still going? It was operating last year but I can't find anything since.

Mylot is legit but the earnings there is weak i must say. Just like noise.cash and read.cash type. But mylot seems better off because one can be rewarded if lots of people make discussions via the thread he or she created.
Mylot is legit, however, making money on mylot is getting difficult day by day. I stopped posting on mylot years ago, I still have my account and content on the site. You need engagements on your posts and in order to earn engagements, you need to be very active.

There used to be a site called paidforumposting which was really hard to get into. I failed their first test but passed the second time round. I really just wanted to see if I could get in because people said they had tried and failed. It was a bit of a challenge but I eventually decided not to join. I think this site still exists and it has been going since 2005 but there is very little information on it. Does anyone know if it is still going? It was operating last year but I can't find anything since.

As I visit the link there is no sub forum and how to register and may the site is limited to signups by invitations and no open to new signups. If you have more informations you can enlight me.

As I visit the link there is no sub forum and how to register and may the site is limited to signups by invitations and no open to new signups. If you have more informations you can enlight me.
I'm afraid I haven't got any more information. Did you go through the FAQ? I remember I had to take a test before I could join. I found this page which is quite old but it was updated August last year so I think the site is probably still running.

This is all I can tell you.

I'm surprised to hear you say that most legit program you know about is turning time scam because for just some few months I came to hear of get paid to post or click I have not heard of anyone that was scam.

I'm surprised to hear you say that most legit program you know about is turning time scam because for just some few months I came to hear of get paid to post or click I have not heard of anyone that was scam.
Because you've not visited much, and involve yourself much on them. I've been around many gpt sites, some of them turned scam as soon as i get to cashout level. Its just a shame, to see the sites turning scam at the early stage of existence. I'm always careful this days not to fall victim of such kind of sites.

Because you've not visited much, and involve yourself much on them. I've been around many gpt sites, some of them turned scam as soon as i get to cashout level. Its just a shame, to see the sites turning scam at the early stage of existence. I'm always careful this days not to fall victim of such kind of sites.
I think we all take a risk when we join a very new site. Look at Trendri, we all thought that would be successful even though it had a high spam rate. If no one ever took a few risks on a ptp site there would be no successful forums; they all have to start somewhere.

I'm afraid I haven't got any more information. Did you go through the FAQ? I remember I had to take a test before I could join. I found this page which is quite old but it was updated August last year so I think the site is probably still running.

This is all I can tell you.
When I was posting on postloop and the forum wheel, a lot of people recommended me paid forum posting. I applied and was rejected. I had 4 start ratings on the forum wheel and postloop, but was rejected on this site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back