What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?

Beermoneyforum.com is similar to bizdustry and paying for more than one year. Earning rate isnt best but it is paying and legit !

The only one I know and have been a part of that has been paying for more than a year now is bmf although I joined less than a year ago. Based on reviews, forumcoin also has been paying for over a year.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
You can check my threads ,which are related to high Paying paid to write sites. But to earn there you must have high quality content writing skills

The site you mean is probably a social media platform site. Because there are some responses that say the site is like paying for a moment. But if you join paid to write like in forums. You may be safer when it comes to payments than there. Many forums have paid greetings for years and the best known is beermoneyforum.com. because it's been active for a long time. But other forums are also not inferior to beermoneyforum.com

I think that BMF and Forum Coin prove to be legit for many years and they have a good ranking at Alexa .

Uptrend is legit and gives good reward when you write some content bso I'll recommend you if you are interested to get some money by writing you should join Uptrend. It is easy and user friendly.

There are few sites that tested for years and work. Like ehow Media which has been paying for more than 15 years and people have earned good money. You also have vocal.media which pays pretty good amount of money. You can also post on the hubpages and make some money. I'd recommend you to check out these sites and see if they fit your earning requirement.

I don't know how old bizdustry is though, but forumcoin has being in existence since 2013 and it's still paying. I got to know about it this year and I have been paid twice already.

I don't know how old bizdustry is though, but forumcoin has being in existence since 2013 and it's still paying. I got to know about it this year and I have been paid twice already.
It's looking new for me . because I didn't hear about this forum. I will try it to check what is inside it

Forumcoin and BMF have been the oldest get to write site that have existed long ago. But forumcoin is the oldest with its emergence dating back since 2013.

forum coin and beermoney forum but the first one is paying only a few cents now.

I have little time online, but I have tried to read and inform myself, so far the sites that are older are forumcoin and bmf. Sites that are legitimate and keep paying.

Hello, bmf is legitimate, they have given me good recommendations from it and it has been running for a long time

There are many many sites, this includes forums and non forum paying sites. Among forum are BMF and FC, others are mylot, hubpages etc.

I know about tinyurl.com , uptrend .....they are good get paid to write sites...you just have to be consistent to make something tangible although they pay well too and have a large audience

I have been on some platforms that are still legit and paying for years. There are bulkcomments, mylot,bmf, forum coin, virily etc but the problem is that a lot pays very low which makes staying on the site a lot difficult.

The sites most of the posters have mentioned are forums where you earn from short posts. These sites pay you one cent or even less for 20-50 words content. When it comes to legit site that has been paying I think no one can surpass Hubpages. By the way anyone here heard of hubpages?

Well, many get paid to write site dont last for up to a year as you have pointed out. But I think Humantics has been paying well. Also, we hope this Bizdustry will remain legit even though it has been crashing and money not completely refunded.

I think the one that has been legit for years is beermoneyforum and a lot of people have benefited a lot from it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back