What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

I'll suggest beermoney forum and trendri. Though I heard jiba.ng also has a juicy system of paying per article (your 400 word threads are considered articles) and they pay from about $1-$5 per one.
Good luck in your search for online success.

iWriters has remained legit for many years. Other sites like Cracked have also been paying their writers for many years. There are many such kind of sites. However, some of them like Bubblews closed. Vocal media is also a legit site that has been around for long time.

There are numerous sites, both forums and non-forum paying sites. BMF and FC are two examples of forums; others include mylot, Hubpages, and more.
Those you have mentioned have truly been legit for a really long time. I am glad to see that Bizdustry is also catching up with other forums like FC and bmf in becoming the longest time legit forums.

We have a lot of these get paid to write like beermoneyforum.com, appen.com and a lot of them that pays well before. Although sometimes, job might be scarce and you have to be checking the site often to get jobs.

I have comes across so many paying forum which turned out to be scammed over a short period of time except for forumcoin which has been for a little long now and the bizdustry.

I have been looking for get paid to write,that is lucrative and very legit for me to invest on, and make good income. I will still continue to search for this sites.

There are alot of platforms or site which have been in operation for more than a year and I consider them to be legit even though most of the platforms I discovered was after the outbreak of the pandemic.
Well, the truth is that, I will always consider the bizdustry operation as one of the platform which has been legit for over a year now since I joined even though I dont know exactly when it started.

This particular website has been the best for the long time it is in existence, and I just like the fact that the admin has continued to maintain it even when people thought that it would not stand the test of time.

I have been looking for get paid to write,that is lucrative and very legit for me to invest on, and make good income. I will still continue to search for this sites.
Have you try beermoney forum?its a very good site which anybody can use to earn side income from home,have you also try writterbay?this is an article writing service where you get rewards for each content or article you submitted

I don't think I have missed any site since i haven't worked on fors for a very long time. I am just happy that I got to know about this forums soon enough. I am also on forum coin and I love it because it is easy to earn and you don't have to post long post but you earn only a little.

Bizdustry has been one of the best get paid to post forums on the internet. Bizdustry has been paying members consistently for over years and you can get started here. You only need to focus on making quality content which is free from grammatical error. Another one I used is beermoneyforum anything similar to this forum as well.

Yes, such sites exist and I have listed the top 3 of the best of them for several years.
- Contena
- InstantShift
- ListVerse

They are all verified by members. You can read reviews about them online. They pay for what you write, print, For articles, descriptions, blogs and more.

Bizdustry has been Legit for years and I'm proud to be a member of this great forum. I remember how some said the sides was not going to stand the test of time, but they've been proven wrong.

I know about a site called Medium where you can write your plagiarism-free articles and get them published. You just need to write good-quality articles regularly. Then you are paid based on your fan following and the claps👏 (likes) that you receive on those articles.

I have spent years using several platforms that are still legitimate and pay.
There are bulkcomments, mylot, bmf, forum currency, virily, and other services, however many of them pay very little, which makes it challenging to stay on the site.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
Yes beside bizdustry there are many other legit websites that will pay you like digital money talk, my lot and forum coin, by using these websites you can earn and beside that learn some new stuff.

I have spent years using several platforms that are still legitimate and pay.
There are bulkcomments, mylot, bmf, forum currency, virily, and other services, however many of them pay very little, which makes it challenging to stay on the site.
This very interesting, it seems like you've been earning money online for a while, I'll definitely try those platforms you've made mentioned of to see how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back