What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

I have come across many pay to write site, just few last for many, the rest just fold up in few years. Pejoweb is cool, they have been active for over three years now but the downside is that they reward is very poor, you will have to put in so much effort to earn little.

I can mention a forumcoin and beermoneyforum as a that hsa been existed and still paying till now. But they are not paying much like before the they have low the money to earn par post. That is two site I can surely mention.

While paid to post forums can be uplifting in terms of making money online, however, in the long run posting on forums can be tiring because you will have to remain very active to earn. However, sites like Medium where you can earn residual income are better you will continue to earn from your writings for many tears to come.
I agree with you. Forum posting can be so demanding in terms of time and dedication to earning. Working in a site like medium and Vocal media can be so luxurious. You just earn passively after writing your article and promoting it. It is unfortunate that I can't join them because both use Stripe as a payment processor yet it is not available in my country.

Since I started working on different get paid to write website the best have seen so far still remains BizDustry. No other get paid to write website have come ahead of this platform. They pay on time, their admin are always ready to help and their website server is fast. So BizDustry is the best for me.

I agree with you. Forum posting can be so demanding in terms of time and dedication to earning. Working in a site like medium and Vocal media can be so luxurious. You just earn passively after writing your article and promoting it. It is unfortunate that I can't join them because both use Stripe as a payment processor yet it is not available in my country.
You make instant money on paid to post forums, however, on writing sites you will not make instant money, but your earning will gradually build. I have a friend who is earning from the articles he wrote 5-6 years ago. This kind of residual income will be never built on paid to post sites. While Medium may not be available for a lot of people, there are other sites where you can earn as a writer, where you don't need Stripe.

You make instant money on paid to post forums, however, on writing sites you will not make instant money, but your earning will gradually build. I have a friend who is earning from the articles he wrote 5-6 years ago. This kind of residual income will be never built on paid to post sites. While Medium may not be available for a lot of people, there are other sites where you can earn as a writer, where you don't need Stripe.
Yeah, that is the awesomeness of such sites. You get to earn your passive income for many years. Which other article writing sites similar to medium do you know? I mean those that do not pay through Stripe.

Yeah, that is the awesomeness of such sites. You get to earn your passive income for many years. Which other article writing sites similar to medium do you know? I mean those that do not pay through Stripe.
If you want to earn by writing articles, I recommend Hubpages. I do not have any experience, however, I know a lot of people who are writing on Hubpages and earning for a long time. Hubpages also allow you to earn from Amazon affiliate marketing. They pay via paypal upon reaching $50. The payment is automatic.

Paid to post not paid to write. Yes the pay good morning ney e.g Bizdustry. When you join sites line zinoly and o forum, you have a chance to make a lot of money //

+

Subject
>Hide original messageEdit
On Monday, January 11, 2021, 08:00:21 AM GMT+1, <amosupaul@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good day, sir/ma. Herein lies the postage address and email address of Lead City ..

Postage: Lagos-Ibadan,Express Way,Toll Gate Area, Ibadan, Oyo State

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
I think trendri has been around for more than 3 years. You get paid to post threads and messages like bizdustry. But I think their earning is now limited, I know about forum coin too, it has been around since 2013. But it also pays little by now.

If you want to earn by writing articles, I recommend Hubpages. I do not have any experience, however, I know a lot of people who are writing on Hubpages and earning for a long time. Hubpages also allow you to earn from Amazon affiliate marketing. They pay via paypal upon reaching $50. The payment is automatic.
Ooh, that is great to know. I have read alot about Hubpages but I have never given it a try. I will go check it out and see if I can post my articles there. I am glad that you can do both affilliate marketting and article writing in the site.

Well, they are quite few of them like BMF, ehow media etc... Although I don't have a personal experience with this paid to post site but according to what I read and how I compare it with bizdustry, They all have there teams and conditions differently and I find it difficult to join with those teams, but you can try them out yourself and see.

the most genuine write up site that i have known and confirm the authenticity for years is fivers and freelance.these sites have been good for intelligent write-ups and have created a lot of opportunities for promising writers and also you get unique customer that appreciate the value of writing

Hubpages was established in 2007 (or perhaps, in 2006, I am not sure, though). I joined the site in 2012. The site has been paying since 13-14 years, and I have been receiving payment from hubpages since last 7 years.

Sincerely speaking I do not know about any get paid to write site that has been legit for years. They all start paying when they commission the site newly, but along the way, let's say four to five years they would stop paying and start coming up with unbearable policy.

When it comes to legitimacy there is no sute better than Beermoney forum and Forum Coin , but we hope also that those new forums as Bizdustry remain legit for the longest period possible .

People are saying beermoney has been legit, it is but their rules is rigid. They do not allow people to work freely. For somebody to get 1$per day is very difficult.
The site is very hard to deal with.
Anyway they are really trying but they need to improve more so that people can benefit.

Sites That Pay Freelancers 100 and Up

What would your income look like if every assignment paid $100 and up? Sites that pay writers that much or more are out there. Seriously.
But you’re not going to find them on Craiglist or low-rate content mills that pay pennies per word, or worse. And even a large number of job boards that promise well-paying writing gigs turn out to only have gigs that pay enough per assignment to fill your gas tank.
Skip those gigs, and move on to sites that pay better rates.

Forumcoin and Mylot still very much active and paying though I am not active in posting now. The pay is not that good when it comes to efforts that you might be spending. Been spending hours for the site and only get few cents unless you will go to writing section but information that I can get from them can be of help. So even if I don't earn regularly it is my starting site to find other opportunities. Best way to spend idle time as well.

For me myLot is a good site but only for users that have much time there , you need a lot of time to build your creadibility to get more interaction for your posts so your can get payment every mounth from the site .

They say if you're good at something, never do it for free. For writers, artists and editors, this is especially true. Oftentimes, freelancers of an artistic persuasion are expected to work for exposure or to volunteer their services for friends and families. While these opportunities can be important stepping stones toward a professional career, there comes a time when writers need to be paid for their expertise. I recommend UPWORK

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back