Where to invest $1500 online??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What online business can you invest $15000 and make steady ends meet??

You can do a lot of things with $1500 or $15000 (your figures are different in the title and description). I would suggest you to develop a gaming app and publish on app store and play store.

There is a difference in the monetary figure in the title and the description. I think he is trying to say $1500, as $15000 is quite a huge sum in most of the developing nations.

You can do a lot of things with $1500 or $15000 (your figures are different in the title and description). I would suggest you to develop a gaming app and publish on app store and play store.
That will be nice option for the amount being raised. Creating a gaming app and sharing to google playstore or apple store, can bring big returns if the download go viral and lots of persons makes download of the game app.

If you create a gaming app that need active internet connection to play, you can earn a lot of money from admob and facebook audience network.

Games can earn you a lot of money. During the lockdown I play a lot of ludos. I cannot imagine how much the company was earning?

I also played a lot of ludo during lockdown. The owner might have earned hundreds of thousands USD every day.

One of the reasons why I want to try into programming is because I want to develop an app, perhaps a gaming app, that will earn a lot of money.

If you create a gaming app that need active internet connection to play, you can earn a lot of money from admob and facebook audience network.
That's awesome, that will be reasonable for me to venture in. I'll consider that in the future. Is facebook audience network another means of monetization for the gaming app??

facebook audience network is advertisng solution for mobile app owners (ios and android). Once approved you can run facebook ads and earn money.

One of the reasons why I want to try into programming is because I want to develop an app, perhaps a gaming app, that will earn a lot of money.
Even when I was in college I was too excited to learn the programming. Specially JavaScript and PHP, but later I understand that learning is very hard. It is a painstaking task to learn about programming, so I left learning.

Crypto currency investment seems like the norm these days , but I'm sure there are other options for investment and people keep saying investment in gaming is a profitable one

If I have $1,500 Today, I would venture into the business of buying crypto currencies and selling on binance peer to peer market place. It is a good way to make profits.

Investing huge amounts online is risky but if you find a trustworthy site that is legit for a long time I think you can do it without hesitation .

Well , it depends on the skill you have. You can invest it in creating a website similar to this and monetizing it or you provide liquidity for a cryptocurrency company. Such you will earn daily profit whether there is a dip or not.

If I have $1500 with me right now, I will open an offline computer literacy business centre. This business is moving fast in my city. It is possible to recoup back all the investment at the first year while you can choose to reinvest the total capital back into the business or start new one. I will use about 20% of the money to acquire books to expand my context.

If you're not investing the money in cryptocurrency then you should never considered to invested in any way because all other online investment are not reliable to the point of investing so much in them, you really need to be careful with your money online.

In my own opinion , I am going against the investment of $1500 on a single investment, I can advise that you break the money into two or three rather and invest on crypto currency and other available secure investment.

you need to first ask youself how far are you willing to go because online investment is not a joke, you could just be shitting and next thing prices drops or markets direction, so truly i don't such

If I had $1,500 now, I would invest in real estate, I know that amount might not be enough to acquire properties so I'll be going for online agency for real estate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back