What's new

Where to invest $1500 online??

I agree with you, but so many people have this get rich quick mentality that they have entered the crypto currency space with, and this makes them to lose so much money.
this is what I experience on my first attempt into cryptocurrency and the get rich quick mentality actually make me to lose so much money, I've learnt a lesson and now I understand cryptocurrency better than before, still learning.

Sometimes I get this thought about creating a gaming app and publishing on google play or app store and make money from the app. I think $1500 will be enough for building an app.

There are lots of online business where you can invest your money but you shouldn't invest a thousand five hundred dollars on anyhow online business. I'll suggest you should invest in.crypto

Sometimes I get this thought about creating a gaming app and publishing on google play or app store and make money from the app. I think $1500 will be enough for building an app.
It would be enough, but the main problem would be how to earn from the app after uploading it on Google play, especially when not so many people are aware of your app.

What online business can you invest $15000 and make steady ends meet??
A lot can be done with $1500 in my country because the equivalent of that money presently in naira is about #700,000.00 in as much as the economy is down it will still set up a small business.

I know that the OP is so fond of crypto so my suggestion is to choose 3 to 5 crypto coins for an investment. However, investing in crypto would take time and it is best if the holdings will remain for at least 1 year to earn a substantial profit when you sell the crypto. It is like investing in real estate.

It would be enough, but the main problem would be how to earn from the app after uploading it on Google play, especially when not so many people are aware of your app.
That's where marketing comes handy. I will have to spend a lot of money in marketing the app. If the app is interesting and useful, you will surely get users.

A lot can be done with $1500 in my country because the equivalent of that money presently in naira is about #700,000.00 in as much as the economy is down it will still set up a small business.
You got the conversion right, it is around that amount. With 700,000.00 in your hands right now, at least you'll start a medium business and grow it from there.

There are Lotta online business that one can divert his money to. But one needs to be careful the kind of business online to invest on as there are scam. Crypto currency is one of the best now

Cryptocurrency is the most trending investment nowadays and that is what a lot of people are going into,I just believe that you should not be left out in the investment and I think you should invest in cryptocurrency now .

You got the conversion right, it is around that amount. With 700,000.00 in your hands right now, at least you'll start a medium business and grow it from there.
You are right, it can start a medium scale business comfortably if you manage the Money well and you do not over do things, you can even have small change from it..

Waoh definitely it's a huge lot of money to get at first it's much for a capital so you should go for a more promising and standard business to start with .Real estate management,cars importation are lot more.
you are absolutely right If you have complete experience about online investing then you can invest Because nowadays there are many such sites which are about online investment Most of these are again sites that you will lose all your money It would be better if you do more business so that you can earn money easily

If I had $1,500 now, I would invest in real estate, I know that amount might not be enough to acquire properties so I'll be going for online agency for real estate.
Real estate business investment is a good and profitable investment where you get a better outcome but i think the poster was talking about how you can invest in $1500 online?

That's where marketing comes handy. I will have to spend a lot of money in marketing the app. If the app is interesting and useful, you will surely get users.
That is good, since you already know what lies ahead and you are obviously willing to work on it. I believe you won't find it difficult then.

I have invested a lot of money in paid to click websites but I would never advise anyone to do what I am doing. I am risking my money and I can only hope that I will not be scammed. I would suggest you to learn crypto trading and invest your money in crypto trading earn profits through buying and selling cryptos.

I have invested a lot of money in paid to click websites but I would never advise anyone to do what I am doing. I am risking my money and I can only hope that I will not be scammed. I would suggest you to learn crypto trading and invest your money in crypto trading earn profits through buying and selling cryptos.
This month, I am already learning how to trade crypto currencies and minimize losses to a very great extent. I want to be an expert too.

This month, I am already learning how to trade crypto currencies and minimize losses to a very great extent. I want to be an expert too.

Well, I think it would be much better if you do learn this skill. A person who has the ability to analyze crypto and markets and if a person is able to predict the price of coin by determining the correct position of market and conditions, then I believe it is possible to become a crypto trader. How do crypto traders predict the price, by the way?

Well, I think it would be much better if you do learn this skill. A person who has the ability to analyze crypto and markets and if a person is able to predict the price of coin by determining the correct position of market and conditions, then I believe it is possible to become a crypto trader. How do crypto traders predict the price, by the way?
They understand the anatomy of the candle stick and other technical analysis. These help them to be able to understand what would happen on a trade.

They understand the anatomy of the candle stick and other technical analysis. These help them to be able to understand what would happen on a trade.

I am sure that even many expert crypto traders suffer from loss. I have never been a crypto trader but I have met a person online who claims that he always makes profits and rarely suffers from loss. Is this claim of his true? What do you think?

I am sure that even many expert crypto traders suffer from loss. I have never been a crypto trader but I have met a person online who claims that he always makes profits and rarely suffers from loss. Is this claim of his true? What do you think?
They usually lose money too, but it is not something that makes them to bother as they make more Profits than they get to lose in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back