What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

I would advice to identify a mentor and try to read books preferably the ones by that mentor or books of his recommendation, books would go a long way in improving ones writing no doubt

Well, I think you should attend the book launch, seminars, events and workshops that relate to your field to be able to socialize better and connect more with mentors in your chosen field.

First of all you need to enroll for a writing program, where you will learn the craft of writing. In the writing schools, you will also find your mentor. I suggest you try long term course.

I believe there are so many places you can find a mentor be it online or offline, you can even get one through books, by studying books of a particular writer and reading how he or she operates. There are sites with lots of professional writers as well or group chats with professors.

In finding mentors in the writing field, one can get as many mentors as you want from social media group platforms like from YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn as well

In finding mentors in the writing field, one can get as many mentors as you want from social media group platforms like from YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn as well
Out of all the social media group platforms that you have mentioned I think LinkedIn is actually the best platform someone to get Mentors in all fields of endeavour because that place is saturated with professionals in each field.

You can get them through udemy because I believe it is one of the most trusted platform you can get a lot of mentors on different area of skill you might be interested to train you, you really need to pay some money

Sometimes you do not even need a mentor. You can learn from all writing gurus and the published writers. You need the craft of writing and skills with the language

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
There are lots of succesful writers on LinkedIn. Get an account and follow these people. You can send them messages indicating your interest for mentorship.

Right now you can find almost everything that you need online so I will advise that you should look out to top people on social media and reach out to them about it mentorship.

I would advice to identify a mentor and try to read books preferably the ones by that mentor or books of his recommendation, books would go a long way in improving ones writing no doubt
Yeah, books are a really great way to improve ones writing. They just guide you on the best methods of writing and how to organize your ideas. When you find an author whom you like most, try to reach out to them to mentor you more.

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
I do believe in your thought of thinking, belaying this live you can’t do it all alone by yourself big you want to be successful in writing field, so you should look for one mentoring to guide you through it I guess.

If yiu are looking for someone to mentor you In writing good article, you can go on udemy to buy a course and the instructor of the course will definitely be your mentor in the niche

I have been looking for people who can train me on how to post gigs and earn clients on Fiverr and Upwork. It has been difficult for me to get any client on these services. I need a mentor badly

I am also looking for mentors who can put me through. I need to learn how to earn from Fiverr and Upwork. These accounts are just wasting away. I have paid for classes but all to no avail.

I am also looking for mentors who can put me through. I need to learn how to earn from Fiverr and Upwork. These accounts are just wasting away. I have paid for classes but all to no avail.
That is great dear I think that if you want to earn from fivrr its dosnt require much work just study some simple guide well if you need my assistance I think you should send me a pm from here,am also working on those two site

I honed my writing skills by reading English newspaper and books. When I started writing stories I attended workshops and seminars. My advice for beginners is to use the Word processor with a grammar check aside from the spelling checker. That can help you with your writing.

Definitely a true saying there. No one is an Ireland indeed. We all at some point or the other in out learning curves in live do need a mentor if some sort. Get a writing mentor if you can find one please

I always admire a good sales copy,I love reading a good and well written article recently I've been working on my programming classes but I've also picked up writing (I'm still trying to juggle to the two) I joined a WhatsApp mentorship class

A writing mentor can offer you the benefit of his or her experience by giving you advice and pointing you in the right direction.
Where can you find a writing mentor?
Writing groups, workshops, and conferences. ...
Professors or editors you are familiar with, and who have given you encouragement
There are many ways in which you can locate and find a writing mentor to tutor you in your writing field, you can find a good mentor here in bizdustry at the seeing of their good writing skills .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back