How Did You Find Your Niche

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Finding the right niche is crucial if you want to step into a writing career. It does not matter whether you want to become an article writer, freelance writer, ebook writer, a blogger, it is very important that you have expertise on certain topics. There are certain things you should consider when it comes to finding your niche.

Interest: You should be interested in the niche
Knowledge: You should know the niche you want to work with.
Profits: The niche you should also be profitable. A profitable niche means you get more followers, and more views, and, of course, your niche should not just be something of your interest but also should bring you money.

I've found my sweet spot in personal finance, webmaster, health, and lifestyle.

I've found my sweet spot in personal finance, webmaster, health, and lifestyle.
When I first started writing, I saw how people were crazy about health and lifestyle related articles. More importantly, I was surprised people worried so much about their sexual lifestyle and were willing to read anything that deals with it.

As for me, my first love is sports. Writing about sports comes natural to me, but I found out the market isn't really out there for sports writers. So, I became a freelance writer.

Please, which platform do you post your articles?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back