What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

If you want to be good in writing content for your blog or working as a freelance content writer you can get a mentor while taking a course on different platform like YouTube or even all those paid courses. You can also go on forums to seek for mentor to guide you on how to get started with content writing and you are good to go
Although, i have a mentor but its not in this field, so anybody that says he does not has the person he truly admires both morally, intellectually and so on, as the matter of fact the only site i know where to find a mentor in writing field is for you to go onto search it on business.

Last edited:
Having a mentor to guide in learning helps accelerate the learning process in any field. The reason is that mentor will help someone to go past hurdles without you noticing it. They guide you against common mistakes made if you are to do things by yourself. There are many places to search for mentor in writing field. One of the ways is to join writer groups on Facebook and search for mentor there.

To get mentor in the writing field, you will have to get acquainted to reading of books and consequently looking for ways at which sentences are constructed. You could also make comparisons with your write up.

I think the only place to get a mentor, is from the same field or kind of career you are into because you can get someone whom you want to learned from, from a different field of operation.

I think the only place to get a mentor, is from the same field or kind of career you are into because you can get someone whom you want to learned from, from a different field of operation.
If it is for business I will advice you go close to someone who has already been in that field then he can teach you more about the business but for others type of jobs looking for a mentor require either you go online through social media that can be done or you can hire your neighnour to do so if such financial operational sector is in your location(business)

Actually you are expected to go for someone who has more experience into the same business as you are in other to give you more guidance on how to run your business successfully.

It's beneficial to have a mentor in writing so you can be guided and given tips. However, you can also learn thru online programs because nowadays, it is not so hard to find online programs or books that would help you improve your writing skills.

This are so many ways which that can be done sometime you can hire someone who will guide you and ensure that your skills is enough for you to start writing quality content,
Udemy is another good directory which you can use to get quality writing skills,also try a site like google.

You can be able to find a very good mentor for yourself in social media as there are so many people that are already positioning as very good writers that you can send a message to.

You can check on popular sites and blogs. I have seen some people offer this on their sites but they only offer it to a small percentage of people and you need to dig for it or contact them about it.

I think it will be equally be of great advantage if you could use the YouTube channel to produce results and that I'd basically what to do . I have got couple of channels that I follow.

You must have probably made a couple of people who you love the way in which the right on social media and that is a very good way to sell yourself. Be courageous and send them a direct message asking to be their students.

There are many self-proclaimed writing gurus out there and there are also those who fake it to gain money from interested learners. We should be careful in finding legit and true writing mentors.

If you want to be good at creating blog content or working as a freelance content writer, you can get a mentor while taking a course on another platform such as YouTube. You can also search for mentors in the forums to help you get started creating content.

I have not seen any mentorship program on writing niche. But you could get so many mentors on the youtube channels if you want to learn more about writing to improve your writing skills.

A mentor doesn't have to be someone you sit and talk with regularly. Infact, your mentor should be someone you're not too familiar with. Having said that, a mentor can be find on a forum, social media, writing seminar etc. Also, your mentor might be a top writer in your niche. Once you try to have relationship with them and they replicate, you can go ahead to make such person your mentor.

YouTube was one of the places I was able to find someone who actually taught me how to write and create content. Even though he was not my mentor directly but I've been able to learn a lot of things through his WhatsApp group and YouTube channel.

You should be able to identify people that you and will at the way in which they have been writing themselves. There is always no harm in reaching out to them directly that you want mentorships.

Enroll in a writing school to study the craft of writing and the many genres, such as fiction, web content, etc. Join a discussion about writing with other aspiring writers. Enter writing competitions to share your work. Don't go to one individual for inspiration—look to many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back