What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?

Although, i have a mentor but its not in this field, so anybody that says he does not has the person he truly admires both morally, intellectually and so on, as the matter of fact the only site i know where to find a mentor in writing field is for you to go onto search it on business.

In this the period of technology and computer it is not difficult to seek knowledge. But there and very some people interested in writting and little people in this field. And to search a mentor in this Pandemic period is very tough. If you can't get then move to YouTube thete will be some help for you.

If you want to be good in writing content for your blog or working as a freelance content writer you can get a mentor while taking a course on different platform like YouTube or even all those paid courses. You can also go on forums to seek for mentor to guide you on how to get started with content writing and you are good to go

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
Having a mentor is really good for online work. You can get a mentor online or offline. Do you know someone who has done online writing and succeeded in it? Go and ask him/her to mentor you. You can also get mentors online, especially those who offer online trainning in their blogs. My first mentor was online freelance trainer in my country.

Enroll for a writing course, learn the craft of writing, learn different genres including but not limited to fictions, web content, etc. Join a group of aspiring writers and discuss about writing. Join writing contests and showcase your works. Look for inspiration from many people not just one single person.

Having a mentor to guide in learning helps accelerate the learning process in any field. The reason is that mentor will help someone to go past hurdles without you noticing it. They guide you against common mistakes made if you are to do things by yourself. There are many places to search for mentor in writing field. One of the ways is to join writer groups on Facebook and search for mentor there.

If you want to be good in writing content for your blog or working as a freelance content writer you can get a mentor while taking a course on different platform like YouTube or even all those paid courses. You can also go on forums to seek for mentor to guide you on how to get started with content writing and you are good to go
You are right, that is the best way, the best way to get a mentor in your field and follow them consistently is to search on YouTube for them, subscribe to their channel and then do a regular follow up of their uploads

A writing mentor can offer you the benefit of his or her experience by giving you advice and pointing you in the right direction.
Where can you find a writing mentor?
Writing groups, workshops, and conferences. ...
Professors or editors you are familiar with, and who have given you encouragement

Having a mentor is really important no matter the field you find yourself. They always serve as a guide. But I think it'd best to get a mentor that you can easily reach out to.

You can't call someone a mentor if you don't have access to them or you don't communicate with them. How then do they mentor you?

You need to spread your tentacles to as much people that you can reach. You should join Facebook groups where they are writers and try to befriend some that you feel is really good at it. You can also look at those around you for inspiration. And lastly, you can join a writing class and talk to your teacher if he would like to mentor you.

Great contribution and I am learning some thing new from all your contributions. Very soon, once I am less busy I would do my research on writting platforms that helps other writer grow their writting abilities and skills. And I can also private chat other writers and learn from them.

Maybe you can have one online, there are a lot of people looking for online job but you just have to make sure you will pick a reliable one online. In my case , I can easily ask for my younger sister about my writing since she is very good about it .

Composing gatherings, workshops, and meetings. Ask a participant or mediator whose work you regard.

Teachers or editors you know about, and who have given you support.

Web looks for creators in your kind.

Proficient associations and essayists affiliations.

Groups for writing, seminars, and conferences. Ask an attendee or moderator whose position you trust. ...
Professors or editors with whom you are acquainted, and who have motivated you.
Searching the Internet for writers in your genre. ...
Technical bodies and Associations of Authors

There is almost nothing that isn't available in this time of existence. Google professional writers that their service is centered on training people about writing. As a budding creative writer, I've been opportune to meet some and I've been growing. Put it on your IG that you are a writer and IG will bring relevant ads for you.

Find a writing community. Whether you're a freelance writer, a blogger, or a writer of creative non-fiction, find a writing community that puts you in touch with potential mentors. ...
Become a member of a writing organization. ...
Take classes in person. ...
Find a mentor online.
Post automatically merged:

Find a writing community. Whether you're a freelance writer, a blogger, or a writer of creative non-fiction, find a writing community that puts you in touch with potential mentors. ...
Become a member of a writing organization. ...
Take classes in person. ...
Find a mentor online.

Look around you,You are likely to see one who is already successful in that field.You can be doing a little practice as you search for one to guide and motivate you.
You can also turn to the web for help.You got YouTube and slide share

Everyone can use a mentor. Scratch that - as it turns out, we can all use five patrons. "The best teachers can help explain and express our inner calling," says Anthony Tajan, CEO of Boston Venture Capital Firm Cueball Group and author of Good People. Can give you what you need to develop. "

Groups for writing, seminars, and conferences. Ask an attendee or moderator whose position you trust. ...
Professors or editors with whom you are acquainted, and who have motivated you.
Searching the Internet for writers in your genre. ...
Technical organisations and societies of authors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back