What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

To find a mentor in writing is really good you can find by research you can get good one that can help you learn very well, so searching in internet will help you.

Many of them are there in different freelancing sites and apps. Once you are registered, look for the big shots in your line and job, seek them out and tell them your intention. Some might feel reluctant to help but there are those who are willing to teach you for free or for a token price. I prefer paid tutoring, you get all you need to Excel.

Experts on freelancing are numerous. Personally, I get mentored by reading unique writers book, sieving their style and leveraging on Google and YouTube videos.

I would recommend a dependable site where you could get a good mentor in writing niche . All you need do is to type what you are looking for on the search box, you would be marvelled by the results that would pop up. This is very easy and straightforward. The name of the site is the well known YouTube.

Udemy is where most people can use to see a lot of good quality writers that can be able to teach you all the secret that you will need in becoming expert in writing, you can check out a lot of different courses on the platform from there you can choose the one that best suits your budget.

I am not sure if there are personal mentors in your city, but you may become your own mentor by practicing English language and trying to become good at grammar. You must hneed to read online articles to improve your vocabulary and improve your knowledge. How about that?

I am not sure if there are personal mentors in your city, but you may become your own mentor by practicing English language and trying to become good at grammar. You must hneed to read online articles to improve your vocabulary and improve your knowledge. How about that?
That seems to be true you can become a mentor someday,but if you still need the help of any mentor its better you start a thread on forum like this and deman for one its going to be more helpful and you can get alot of positive replies also I can let you know that writing feild need you to learn how to improve the quality of your english

Except you begin to search physically, you'll find it difficult to get writers that are successful online. But by reading bestsellers, listening and watching educative content, you'll find gems in between the dirt.
Other than that, just buy books and follow up the writers of your preferred books.

These days one can easily find mentors. Mentors are almost everywhere. There are people that organize online classes to mentor people on all these kinds of skills.

Perhaps you can find one online; there are many people looking for online jobs; all you have to do is make sure you choose a reputable one. In my case, I can simply enlist the help of my younger sister, who is an excellent writer.

Finding a mentor won't he a big deal, but these days is not you hardly find the real and correct mentor that will put you through.

You can check out magazines in your cities to discover some of the writers in your chosen field. Gather their contacts and reach out to them telling them that you want them to be your mentor and ask for what it will take to become their protege.

You can check out magazines in your cities to discover some of the writers in your chosen field. Gather their contacts and reach out to them telling them that you want them to be your mentor and ask for what it will take to become their protege.
That method is even stressful I think that the best way is google search about this and you will fine a good result,I personally I also think that posting a thread in forum is another better option for this because you will get people opinion and be able to see and know the type of mentor you are going to hire base on people experience

I believe that there is no calibre of person that you will be looking for that you will not be able to find on social media. Reaching out to people who have been successful for them to give you guidance is one way to go about.

That method is even stressful I think that the best way is google search about this and you will fine a good result,I personally I also think that posting a thread in forum is another better option for this because you will get people opinion and be able to see and know the type of mentor you are going to hire base on people experience
Sometimes it can be very hard to get the personal email of successful people online when you are using Google search. That is the reason why I gave out that method as one of the way.

Well you can start by purchasing courses of established writers; that's the easiest way to get them to mentor and work with you.
You can as well check forums and see those that are established in the field, write them and build relationships.
Though the first method is the easiest and best.

Well you can start by purchasing courses of established writers; that's the easiest way to get them to mentor and work with you.
You can as well check forums and see those that are established in the field, write them and build relationships.
Though the first method is the easiest and best.
Attending seminar is one of the ways to meet up with the potential mentor. I did the same thing few years back when I want to start with affiliate marketing. I approached one of the keynote speakers and I told him my mind and he told me what I need to do.

Sometimes it can be very hard to get the personal email of successful people online when you are using Google search. That is the reason why I gave out that method as one of the way.
I now understand what you mean to be sincere sometime its hard to get the person details but if you can use a forum like this its much more easy to do that have you tried one yourself what was your experience,I mentor some people on that but with a fee but now am a bit stressful if you need such service in the future kindly let me know

Anybody that start to do something has a mentor. There must be someone to copy in terms of business or education as a role model. This will make someone to work very hard like his mentor to make a successful journey in business or carrier.

Where can you find a writing mentor?
  • Writing groups, workshops, and conferences. Ask an attendee or moderator whose work you respect. ...
  • Professors or editors you are familiar with, and who have given you encouragement.
  • Internet searches for authors in your genre. ...
  • Professional organizations and writers associations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back