What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

Having a mentor is a good idea it will help you with a lot of things especially if you are a serious type, having a mentor will help you to achieve a lot of things.

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
You can learn writing on YouTube with some big channels but if you want to learn it academic you should join some courses, it will cost you some money but I think it worth it.

The only place I know of to find a mentor in the writing field is for you to go onto search it on business. However, I do have a mentor, but it is not in this field, so anyone who claims he does not have the person he truly admires both morally, intellectually, and so on, is lying.

Having the right mentor is not easy, you have to find the right person that will couch you, if you have the wrong person there's no way you can get it right.

Udemy is one of those place where you can fine mentor for your writing niched I also think that you can post that as gig on fiverr someone who is willing to discharge this service for you will definately bid on it

Well I believe that maybe you can have one online, there are a lot of people looking for online job but you just have to make sure you will pick a reliable one online. In my case , I can easily ask for my younger sister abo

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
In general, any discipline of learning benefits from mentoring to provide guidance. This is
because a mentor will assist one in overcoming obstacles without even being aware. They help
you avoid common errors in doing your job.

Well I believe that maybe you can have one online, there are a lot of people looking for online job but you just have to make sure you will pick a reliable one online. In my case , I can easily ask for my younger sister abo
Wow that's a good idea, if you know someone who is having experience on that field you'll definitely enjoy it, Writing is a good skills set that can fetch you money.

I think Udemy is the best place for you to get a mentor if you want to be a writer. there are a lot of courses you can enroll on and pass through a very good mentorship.

Look about you; you're bound to come across someone who is already accomplished in that sector. You can do some practice while looking for someone to guide and motivate you.
You can also get assistance from the internet.
You have access to YouTube and SlideShare.

You can get a mentor to motivate you anywhere , I found mine here on bizdustry when I realised I needed help , I opened up to him and he started guiding me on my writing since then .

Social media is a very good place for you to find like minds. You just need to search for people that are usually posting about writing and reach out to them about whatsoever you need.

You can get a mentor to motivate you anywhere , I found mine here on bizdustry when I realised I needed help , I opened up to him and he started guiding me on my writing since then .
This is a good example here. You find a mentor where writers are. So you should go to meetings, enroll to forums of your passion and explore more in order to find different writers. The person you interact with, you admire their work and they interact with you to guide you will eventually be your mentor.

Finding a mentor in the writing field can be a great way to hone your skills and gain valuable insight into the industry. There are a few different ways to find a mentor in the writing field. You can reach out to writers you admire and ask if they would be willing to mentor you. You can also join writing groups or forums and ask for advice from experienced writers. Additionally, you can attend writing conferences and seminars, where you can connect with other writers and potentially find a mentor. Finally, you can search online for writing groups, forums, and other resources that may be able to connect you with a mentor.

Finding a mentor requires initiative and work on the mentee's behalf. It could entail networking, attending events, or reaching out to professionals in your area to form a relationship.

You can find a mentor anyway and you can even find your mentor online as long as the person is doing the kind of things that you will want to follow. So you can meet people anywhere

You can find a mentor anyway and you can even find your mentor online as long as the person is doing the kind of things that you will want to follow. So you can meet people anywhere
First thing first is that you need to confirm if your mentor is good enough,know his or her pass reputation it's one of those quality you need to discover before you can ask someone to coach you in writing field

First thing first is that you need to confirm if your mentor is good enough,know his or her pass reputation it's one of those quality you need to discover before you can ask someone to coach you in writing field
You are right about this and you need to know if the path or the way that your mentor is following can favour you or if you can follow that way too before you decide to proceed

Finding a mentor requires initiative and work on the mentee's behalf. It could entail networking, attending events, or reaching out to professionals in your area to form a relationship.
Yeah, you have to reach out if you want a mentor. This is by contacting those great writers that you know near you. Or by just attending similar events as them and get to form a relationship.

There are so many ways which you can start chasing a mentor in writing niches and I think that using forum is one of those ways aside from this you can really ask your friend which mentor he has been using they may recommend a good mentor for you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back