What's new

Where to find a Mentor in Writing Field?

Getting a mentor is very important, in every field there is always someone who is ahead, who has passed through some challenging on that field. Getting a mentor is very important as it help one to grow faster and have upper hedge on some the challenges that may come up

Get involved—volunteer or work in a medical program to strengthen your network and rub shoulders with accomplished professionals. Use your connections—if you don't find any prospects through friends or family, look into your school's alumni network, local medical societies, or hospitals that have mentoring programs.

Get involved—volunteer or work in a medical program to strengthen your network and rub shoulders with accomplished professionals. Use your connections—if you don't find any prospects through friends or family, look into your school's alumni network, local medical societies, or hospitals that have mentoring programs.

To find a motivator in writing is not far fetched. You can always email or contact a writer for assistance or you can split learn by reading his book. There is a prominent pastor who said at first he met his mentor by proxy, that is by reading his book.

Well everyone can use a mentor. Well as it turns out we can all use five to six patron but and you can also look around and finf someone that is the best in field,you can also look or search or read about guides while looking for your moderator.ask an attendee and moderator which position you trust.

Where can you find a written mentor?

Writing groups, workshops and conferences. Ask a participant or moderator whose work you respect. ...

Professors or editors you know, and who have inspired you.

The Internet searches for authors in your genre. ...

Professional organizations and writers' associations

If you want to explore writing and want to become an author someday, consider joining a writing program or writing workshop where you will not only learn the craft of writing but also find the mentor that you have been waiting for.

T
No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
There are a lot of websites out there that are dedicated to writing and teaching people how to be good writers. You can sign up on one of them and learn more, you don't need a mentor.

i believe seeing such as services in fiverr recently, you can go there and hire people with decent ratings that you think they are able to be your mentor and help you improve your writing skills, consider paying them as an investment in yourself

Enroll for a writing course. Wen you join a writing course, you will not only learn the craft of writing but also meet some fantastic people who will be you mentor.

If you need a mentor in a particular field, you just need to carry out some thorough research on the successful people in the field. Take a look at their works and chose those ones you like most then start acquiring or their past works and follow on their present works ,then you already have men to.

You can find a mentor for your writing field on a forum that is based on posting articles online. You do this by meeting the best articles poster on that forum and asking him to be your mentor or which we gladly do.

I personally have a mentor that teaches me how to write on blog and copywriting also. I have learnt a lot from him on the writing field. I can now successfully write blog articles error free.

No one is an island on his own. We all need each other to survive in our chosen careers. We need someone who has gone ahead of us, with more experience to show us the way. This is important so we don't get to make costly irreversible mistakes. Where can I get one?
Well, this one will depend on the kind of writing you wish to engage in and whether you are ready to invest in learning. If you are lucky, yo can find a free mentor who can walk you through the process and help you avoid making mistakes that they have made in the past. personally, i was motivated by Jon Morrow of smartblogger. He is the reason behind my success in SEO and blog writing.

You learn through YouTube channels for that, meet with content writers through schedule classes with them and learn from them also

Concerning your question in the above post on where can you find a mentor as a writer, well I would advise first of all to find a mentor in which you are interested in maybe from a book or article you read and look it up online to check

One of the ways to grow very fast in your choosen field and excell is to get a mentor who has been through that path before.You save a lot of time and stress and gain advantage in terms of years.You can get mentors in an onlne course programme and also offline as well.

You can search up and get a lot of them on LinkedIn. In my country there is a forum where one can connect with writers and other individual that re earninng online.

I believe it too that no man is Ireland. We all need someone to mentor is on somethings we will need mentoring on to be able to make it in this life. You can get one from a reputable Facebook page if you search very well

It will be difficult to find mentor for writing online. You shoult better join some english writing skills development classes, where you can get the necessary training on improvement of writing skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back