What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

That's it. I don't know why people won't learn reliable ways of earninng Money, but would rather think about gambling as being a better option.

This is because many people do earn money from HYIPs when they deposit money and withdraw money before the HYIP becomes a scam. However, a majority of the poeple do get scammed by HYIPs. There are many ways to earn money rather than wasting time in HYIPs that have no guarantee of paying you.

Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.
They definitely practice this pattern of doing things a lot.of the time. They simply collect your investment, pay the older ones and then run away with the rest of the funds as their profit and set up a new site for new scam

They definitely practice this pattern of doing things a lot.of the time. They simply collect your investment, pay the older ones and then run away with the rest of the funds as their profit and set up a new site for new scam

Yeah they create a new site in order to scam people. What's quite strange about HYIP programs is that even many domains of many HYIP programs are similar. For example, if a HYIP owner creates a "dot com" domain, then you will also find the EXACT similar domain with "Dot Net" ending. This is so strange.

The other time an investment website crashed in my country and not up to a week another one came up and I became suspicious of the new site. I believe it's same owner with the one that scammed users.

Yeah they create a new site in order to scam people. What's quite strange about HYIP programs is that even many domains of many HYIP programs are similar. For example, if a HYIP owner creates a "dot com" domain, then you will also find the EXACT similar domain with "Dot Net" ending. This is so strange.
For a scam HYIP that is the crux - recruiting new investors is the key for you to get paid for your investment otherwise you will lose your money. The real HYIP pays very little in interest or dividends because they only invest in government bonds that pay 12% to 15% interest per year.

For a scam HYIP that is the crux - recruiting new investors is the key for you to get paid for your investment otherwise you will lose your money. The real HYIP pays very little in interest or dividends because they only invest in government bonds that pay 12% to 15% interest per year.

There are many HYIPs out there that have been online for many years. There is a HYIP site that has been online for seven years as of now. They pay very low interest rate to their investors. I think these are the HYIPs you are talking about, right? I think I cannot trust them either because they are a HYIP after all and they can become a scam in the future no matter for how long they have been paying.

Some claim to invest the money in some sectors a lot of them don't what they do is to form a cycle and pay people with other payments coming in until they can't sustain the cycle.
I have not really made use of this company in terms of investment and don't really know where they invest their money but with the little idea I know they are money is normally cycle to pay people

I have been wondering too where they get money to pay those high returns they promise. But personally, I don't believe those people put the money into any investment as they claim. I think they just get the money from the first investor to pay the second investor and it goes on like that, like in form of first come, first serve basis. It is just my opinion.

There are many HYIPs out there that have been online for many years. There is a HYIP site that has been online for seven years as of now. They pay very low interest rate to their investors. I think these are the HYIPs you are talking about, right? I think I cannot trust them either because they are a HYIP after all and they can become a scam in the future no matter for how long they have been paying.
That's the case, you can't tell what would happen and the administrators would decide to go the scam way, reaping people of their hard earned money.

HYIP companies are not investment companies, they are simply Ponzi schemes. Ponzi schemes do not run by investing on various projects, Ponzi schemes are run by taking money fom new members and paying some percentage to the old members.

That's the case, you can't tell what would happen and the administrators would decide to go the scam way, reaping people of their hard earned money.

I believe that such kind of old HYIP sites that have been for years will go scam after collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from people. Just imagine how rich the owner of these old HYIPs will become after they run away with all of people's money?

you can't really know because that's up to the owner of that specific HYIP website, but most of them are scammers so they surely don't fall for scams when investing because they know how it works xD

I believe that such kind of old HYIP sites that have been for years will go scam after collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from people. Just imagine how rich the owner of these old HYIPs will become after they run away with all of people's money?
Really, it is not going to be small amount of money after everything. These scammers are always trying to gain the trust of so many members first.

Really, it is not going to be small amount of money after everything. These scammers are always trying to gain the trust of so many members first.

I remember there is a HYIP that has been online since 2014! Can you believe it? This means they have been online for almost seven years. Many people would find it hard to believe that how can a HYIP survive for that long. The fact of the matter is that they pay a very low interest rate to members and this is how they have survived till now. But no one known when they will become a scam.

Most of the hyip sites that turn scam quickly mostly gamble and lose the funds. The other paying ones may invest in forex market since it is profitable slowly with some knowledge and expertise.

I don't think that those hyip company invest their money in anywhere because them don't like in investing their money in any website.

Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.
Most of these high yielding investment programs do not invest money into any investment scheme in fact they just put it somewhere and use it to pay other people's then take the bulk share of it for themselves and then they vanish into thin air.

As I know if not all then the most of them do not invest any money.They are simply afraid of losing all the money.They are just collect money from the newest members and give it to the old members.
Yes that is true I agree with you that most of them do not invest any money they are simply afraid of losing all this morning they just collect money from the newest member and give to the old members.

Hyip programs is very dangerous for anyone who wants to invest his or her money there because they can close at anytime. There are a lot of such schemes that have scammed a lot of people.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
I guess most of this companies that promise high return at the end of the investment invest with them,use their investors money to play some sure odds in bet and gain profit to be able to pay back tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back