What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

harryper

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?

Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.

Those HYIP sites doesn't invest on anything. They don't believe in investing the mo ey somewhere because, they don't trust any investment as they know the plan will soon crash and they don't want anyone to hold them in anyway. They rather recycle the payments that is made through their bank transfer, in order to win more people to themselves.

HYIP sites don't invest funds in most cases. What they do is to gather money and seek to redistribute among members. In most cases those that joined at the end of the campaign suffer the most. I won't advice anyone that seeks to invest to choose HYIP, it's a waste of time.

They do not invest anywhere or should I say that 'most do not'. They rely on new investors funds to pay the old investors and that is why it is usually not sustainable. Apart from that, some are even out to scam from the very first day without paying anyone at all by just disappearing with the deposits.

That 500% profit in a month is obviously a scam because when an investment offer is too good to be true most likely it is NOT true. Even with a 20% profit every month is already an impossibility much more is the promised profit is higher. For the legitimate investment houses like banks, they collect money from investors into a pool that they invest in government bonds and treasury bills but the interest rate is even less than 10% per year.

Uhm.. no they don't really invest the money that the investors has deposited.. don't believe when a hyips is promising a huge return of your investment with an alibi of investing the money using it for bets or trading in forex. That's not real they just want you to believe that to get more money out of you.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
There is a possibility of these as known it is like time deposit. It is sometime a feature of the banks the time deposit offer it offers user or customer that depositing their money then the allowed time they can withdraw with like 10 years then they can withdraw it with interest.

Do you really think that HYIP company invests? HYIP is an heavy ponzi scheme, the rarlirr you realize that the better for you to save yourself from unnecessary heart ache in the future, what they do is collect money from new members to pay old members that are due for payment, and the circle continues.

This is not true as most of the companies with such mouthwatering promises end up being scams. Any company that promises you more than 15% retUrn on your investment within a month, it's nothing but a ponzi scheme which must be run away from. One has to be very careful.

Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.

This is exactly how they tend to do whatever that they do. I don't understand how they get to convince people that they can be paid such high interest rates and no questions are asked? I term it as being greedy and not being considerate of situations on ground.

Concerning where do HYIP companies invest their money. Well,I dont belive they invest their money into stock or trading or any form of investment. All they do is to take a fresh intakes investment money and pay back old investors, which after clearing those ones, they will have to convince people to come join soas to pay others

HYIPs are scams, they are not investment companies as they claim. When you invest money, they pay some portion of it to the old users and keep remaining with them. They will take money from new users to pay the old users. They will continue to do so as long as they have new users who are interested in investing in the company.

They don't invest it anywhere. They just play tricks with people. They collect money from everyone then use a bit of it to pay those who invested early and then run away with the rest of the people's money. That is why they do not last long and go scam while others have not withdrawn.

I don't think that hyip sites actually invest investors money. What they actually do is to take an old investment and pay it to a newer investor that way they will be like robbing Peter to pay Paul. This kind of investment platform is never ideal for someone.

They are just laying they don't invest it anywhere,what they do simply "rob Peter to pay paul".i have lost money there.if you are plan g to invest there I will advice you to keep your hard earned and invest it some where else.i don't even know how they escape with this kind of activities and no one is arresting them.

The cash is set on different speculations, for example, capital administration, metal exchanging, sport trade, sport wagering, online business, forex exchanging and a wide range of venture you might consider. The incongruity of it is that some HYIPs likewise place a speculation on other HYIP administrations.

I 100% have a doubt that those people that operates the HYIP sites makes investement of any kind because they won't want to gamble with their chances of accumulating money collected from people and dissapear into thin air. All they do is redistribute collected fund from new comers or investors and paying the old investor

Most HYIP company who comes up with outrageous return on investment,usually garther money from people and give back to other members.
Any outfit without a clear cut procedure on how they get their profit or a tangible items they trade on should be avoided.

To the best of my knowledge, hyip program don't invest the money people invest in anywhere or product, they are strictly into ponzi scheme, they use the last people money who deposited to pay the first people, untill there is no new people or it crash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back