What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

They don't invest the funds, the time frame is too small for them to do anything tangible with your investment. All they do is pyramid system where those at the top are feed off from those below. The cycle continues until there's no one to join the system and that's when it crash. Anybody that tells you that they invest such funds is either confused or a cheat.

These people actually collect money from you and use this to pay old customers this is how the phrase moves, I am not sure and I don't think they normally invest this money

These hyip companies don't invest any money anywhere. They are a pyramid and Ponzi scheme in disguise. Robbing Peter to pay Paul and then run away.

You've just busted their scam, in my opinion they are simply Ponzi schemes, collect money from mr.a and give Mr.b the cycle continues till it can no more, then they will dissolve
Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.

Any company that is going to offer you a guaranteed five hundred percent profit even within this short time is a scam company and they are not even ashamed of it. You should leave than at all cost and even if they do pay, they would only pay the early birds.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
I do not really know how they will generate such huge amounts, within the space of one month, so one does not need to fall victim for such a site.

A high-yield investment programme (HYIP) is a form of Ponzi scheme, an investment fraud that pays previous investors with money invested by new investors.

High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) are all over the Internet, and while it's possible that some do make a little money, normally they are illegal scams. An HYIP would typically promise ridiculous returns as high as 50% a month or more. ... If you do not pull your funds out early, you stand to lose all your money.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
The truth is that the higher the returns promised the higher the probability of the hyip site being just a scam site. I would encourage people to be wary of such sites altogether.

90% of them doesn't invest your money on any platform ,i will advice you stay away from them , if you are not ready to risk the money you have in your account
Post automatically merged:

90% of them doesn't invest your money on any platform ,i will advice you stay away from them , if you are not ready to risk the money you have in your account

HYIP only have one gutted mindset just to scam people off their hard earned money. I don't engage in HYIP because i don't want to lose money unnecessarily.

most, if not all of them, ate cheats. they do not invest the money on anything. They rob Peter to pay Paul, and wait for some weeks or months then vanish

Some of them that I know usually lie to their members that they invest in forex trading and also crypto currency trading but it's all scam. They Rob Peter to pay Paul and then run away with the rest o the money after getting high investors.

HYIP is not an investment company. They are actually a Ponzi scheme. Nameced after Charles Ponzi, an American fraudster, Ponzi scheme is a model where money from new investors are used to pay the old members.

HYIP is not an investment company. They are actually a Ponzi scheme. Nameced after Charles Ponzi, an American fraudster, Ponzi scheme is a model where money from new investors are used to pay the old members.
They actually lied to their customers,so they could get more customers because I know the their investment and finds is from members funds

They don't invest anywhere they simply collect from others and pay another person when the have made a lot of money they will shut the websites create another one again.that is what they do,no any investment any Where.

Since Hyips are ponzi schemes, they collect money from new investors to pay old investors and this is the main reason why most of the Hyiops do not even last long and get shut dowhn within a few week and even days of getting launched. I really do not know why authrities do not take action against them despite knowing that they are scamming people.

At first , they only use some investor funds to pay the early investors so as to attract more people in the platform then after they have joined then they run away.

Someone told me about one that he invested in. He claimed the admin is into forex trading and makes so much money from it. So he invests their money there and pays them heavily.

Some claim to invest the money in some sectors a lot of them don't what they do is to form a cycle and pay people with other payments coming in until they can't sustain the cycle.

Some claim to invest the money in some sectors a lot of them don't what they do is to form a cycle and pay people with other payments coming in until they can't sustain the cycle.

What is quite funny is that HYIPs claim that they invest money in cryptocurrency mining, stock markets, and forex trades. I once contacted a HYIP and they said that they generate money through such trades and mining. It was a big lie. They soon became scammers and ran away with all the money of people. They were professional scammers who even created a Youtube channel to deceive people.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back