What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

One thing i have come to understand about these hyip is that they don't have any verifiable investment platform they invest these monies they collects from subscribers.They just do recycling of money,and pay to the next subscribers,and it goes on like that untill it crashes.
Every company invest money but you have to be sure of any company that you are investing in because to prevent and avoid yourself not to run into scam.

More reason why most Hyip website only last for a while is just because they didn't invest the money. Most Hyip Rob Joseph to pay Paul. They take people money only to pay few. They fold up and after few months they will come with different names, white letters, parameter and so on

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
They get your money to pay old members, and you're paid by the money brought in by the new members. This is how they get money to pay. Because this cycle is not sustainable, they eventually crash and run away with what the huge sum they made. That's why no HYIP last forever.

It's only a sweet mouth talk because at the end of the day, they will scam you and make you cry and make you regret ever trying them out, the best way is to stay away from them

I actually believe that the truth of the matter is that there are so many online companies that they invest their money to which help them to pay their investors.

High yield investment platforms (HYIP), doesn't invest money anywhere, they're just looking for peoples funds to run away with, that's all.

It's actually reason why there are so many scams that existing online which their main purpose is to dupe people who are too gullible by believe in what they're saying they're going to pay them.

It's actually reason why there are so many scams that existing online which their main purpose is to dupe people who are too gullible by believe in what they're saying they're going to pay them.
That's simply their purpose why they're operating in a dubious way, and its bad to use dubious profile to operate online. I'm not the type that cherish scams that's why I won't be involved.

That's simply their purpose why they're operating in a dubious way, and its bad to use dubious profile to operate online. I'm not the type that cherish scams that's why I won't be involved.

Seriously, it's very obvious that they are not ready to pay those who are foolish enough to fall into their trap because of their greed which is why most people fall victim.

The real truth about high yield investment program is that a lot of them are scams and I don't think any of them have ever meet up to expectations by giving back profit or capital to their Investors

Hyip companies write about bogus investments on their website. That's false and cloned claims. Hyip platforms are glorified ponzi schemes that pay investors at first Then close down at will.

More reason why most Hyip website only last for a while is just because they didn't invest the money. Most Hyip Rob Joseph to pay Paul. They take people money only to pay few. They fold up and after few months they will come with different names, white letters, parameter and so on
Yeah, that is exactly their strategy. They never invest the money they get anywhere. They just use the late investor's money to pay early investors, build trust for a while then run away with the rest of the money. So it is best to never trus them.

High yield investment program a lot of people should be aware of. I really don't like the idea of giving my money to a company to help trade for me. I rather keep my money in bank and watch stay there

High yield investment program a lot of people should be aware of. I really don't like the idea of giving my money to a company to help trade for me. I rather keep my money in bank and watch stay there
For a company that promised high yield for your investment you have to think what kind of investment they do for the deposited money. Most of the scams around are promising impossible rates of interest that it seems like they are using magic to produce money. It is impossible to earn even 10% in a month.

There are many hyip companies that are scamming people everyday claiming to be very, they are promising people of doubling there money and scamming people there money. You need to be very careful before investing on any platform

These companies don't invest anywhere. They depend on member to member donations while subverting some for themselves of course. And once they've had their fill, they zoom off

High-yield investment platforms do not need to make any commitments to make money because they are actually trying to scam people who are greedy and are also expecting of their tactics.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back