What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

Those people doesn't invest any money which is paid from members. They're just sitter there, using others funds to fund the earlier people when they feel the funds aren't coming as expected they run away.

What is quite funny is that HYIPs claim that they invest money in cryptocurrency mining, stock markets, and forex trades. I once contacted an HYIP and they said that they generate money through such trades and mining. It was a big lie. They soon became scammers and ran away with all the money of people. They were professional scammers who even created a Youtube channel to deceive people.
I get this a lot, they claim to trade forex or invest in crypto trading, some even claim to invest in real estate. At the end of the day, it was all a scam.

hyips do not invest any where, the owners just take the money from the users and when they thing they have had enough they simply shut the site and run away

Some claim to invest the money in some sectors a lot of them don't what they do is to form a cycle and pay people with other payments coming in until they can't sustain the cycle.
Most especially now that crypto currencies are helping people make money, some hyips site adminstrators lie to their members that they invest the money in Crypto Currencies.

I get this a lot, they claim to trade forex or invest in crypto trading, some even claim to invest in real estate. At the end of the day, it was all a scam.

As far as I can remember some HYIP programs even claim to invest in medical equipments! Can you believe that? Some even claim that they invest in fast food chain! These claims are totally false and unproven. Almost every thing they state on their site is false.

Well I don't think there is any form or kind of business that can exist or operate without money with the lack of money the business or the organisation will experience a set back which may lead to the collapse of the organisation because it lacks the resources for the maintenance of the organisational status.

Most especially now that crcryptocurrenciesre helping people make money, some hyHYIPsite adadministratorsie to their members that they invest the money in Crypto Currencies.
Lol. If they traded crypto with people's funds, then a lot of them will lose a lot of money as well. I think what amuses me is their claims that they are insured.

Lol. If they traded crypto with people's funds, then a lot of them will lose a lot of money as well. I think what amuses me is their claims that they are insured.
They do this to appear professional to unsuspecting persons and I must say that it is really working out for them since not everyone is aware of their strategies.

HYIP High Yield Investment Platforms or companies don't invest money anywhere for any thing. They tell you they do invest in forex and all what not. They're all lies. Common scammers

Of course, they Invest money in order to scam people. Hyip companies and platforms always invest money to pay the first set of people and the they do this to attract a lot of people to scam.

Some of them that I know usually lie to their members that they invest in forex trading and also crypto currency trading but it's all scam. They Rob Peter to pay Paul and then run away with the rest o the money after getting high investors.

I have also noticed that some HYIP companies also use Paypal to pay their users. I really do not know why Paypal does business with such kind of HYIPs. I think they also try to deceive the Paypal payment system. If Paypal ever finds out that the account holder is running a HYIP project, then Paypal might even ban their account and I think they use some tactics to decive paypal, too. Having said that, most of the HYIPs do not use paypal at all.

Most high yield investment platforms do not generate money from anywhere. What they normally do is to collect from Peter to pay Paul. This is why it closes when ever there is no Peter depositing

All these HYIP companies and platforms can't just stop keep feeding people with lies upon lies on where they're investing the money you're giving them to invest for you. All this is just to get your attention of them being legit, whereas they're not

Many of those hyip platform are scam and they lie that they invest investors funds into crypto currency ,its a lie they don't do that but operate a pyramid. Scheme

They do this to appear professional to unsuspecting persons and I must say that it is really working out for them since not everyone is aware of their strategies.
I agree, I also think people may be due to greed or whatever hold on to a glimmer of hope that some of these platforms don't turn out to be a scam.

I agree, I also think people may be due to greed or whatever hold on to a glimmer of hope that some of these platforms don't turn out to be a scam.
There are friends who tell me that they already know these sites would later turn to scams, but they want to get their own share before that time comes. It's funny.

Some friends tell me that they already know these sites would later turn to scams, but they want to get their share before that time comes. It's funny.
Lol. Exactly what I'm talking about, people think they can quickly make money before the site reveals its true colours. Most of them still later end up getting scammed.

There are lots of places where hyip companies do invest the money entrusted to them and some of such places include forex trading, stock and in cryptocurrencies trading

As I know if not all then the most of them do not invest any money.They are simply afraid of losing all the money.They are just collect money from the newest members and give it to the old members.

Lol. Exactly what I'm talking about, people think they can quickly make money before the site reveals its true colours. Most of them still later end up getting scammed.
That's it. I don't know why people won't learn reliable ways of earninng Money, but would rather think about gambling as being a better option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back