High yield savings accounts ...
Certificate of Deposit. ...
Government bond funds. ...
Short-term corporate bond funds. ...
S&P 500 Index Funds. ...
Dividend stock funds. ...
Nasdaq 100 Index Funds. ...
Rental accommodation

Try to read about ponzis and hyips, you would definitely understand how they operate, they only start the business with small amount of money and promise other investors double profit, the money of 'other investors is what is used to pay other investors' - robbing Peter to pay Paul is what it is called, the moment there are a lot of investors, they disappear with all the money. Read more

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.

HYIP programs don't invest their money anywhere, it's always a trick they use to scam people online. The fact is that sometime ago they were always employing the strategy of collecting money from you as deposit and pay it back to me as withdrawals for few people. But now they only collect deposit and enjoy alone, no more paying people.

I believe they mostly gamble with it. Alot of HYIP owners are dishonest and can't invest or manage a business. So, it's probably gambling. And also by using the money of the new members to pay old members. Alot of these old members are actually accomplices and part of the grand scheme. When they have accumulated a certain level of money and the number of people registering in the HYIP is so huge that they all can't be paid, the owners of the Platform shut the site and runs away with people's money

HYIP websites do make any investments or trade on any business with the money they obtain from their customers. They only pay out money to their initial investors with the money they received from their late investors, to make the whole thing easier is that they operate like ponzi schemes too.

HYIP sites don't invest funds in most cases. What they do is to gather money and seek to redistribute among members. In most cases those that joined at the end of the campaign suffer the most. I won't advice anyone that seeks to invest to choose HYIP, it's a waste of time.

The High Product Investment Program (HYIP) is a type of ponzi scheme, an investment scam in which the money invested by new investors pays back to the previous investors with an uncertainly high return on investment. Is promised.

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. ... Money is not invested and no actual underlying returns are earned; new money is just used to pay people who entered the scam earlier than they did.

Right from time I really don't believe that HYIP websites invest their money anywhere, what they do is use the money from newly registered members to pay the older members that are due for payment. This is the trick they normally uses.

The only high yield investment platform I know of that paid for years, the CEO said he invested the money in buying mini vans to convey people inter state and then created other fast generating profit investment to meet up with paying subscribers.

HYIP companies are kind of scam and ponzi scheme. They mostly collect money from new members in order to pay the old ones. This exactly how they operate and scam people. Almost most of the information posted on HYIP websites is fake. They claim that they invest money in crytocurrencies but this is mostly false.

They don't invest anywhere they simply collect from others and pay another person when the have made a lot of money they will shut the websites create another one again.that is what they do,no any investment any Where.

I have seen such countless organizations collapsing up in light of the fact that the sum spent on force is so disturbing and there is no consistent force from the public authority. The public authority has not been true with the manner in which they handle the issue with influence, since they are in the seat of influence they can utilize government cash to fulfill their flambuoyant life and keep others individuals' business disintegrated.

Those HYIP destinations doesn't contribute on anything. They don't have faith in contributing the mo ey some place since, they don't believe any venture as they probably are aware the arrangement will before long crash and they don't need anybody to hold them in any case. They rather reuse the installments that is made through their bank move, to win more individuals to themselves.

I think the developer of HYIP scripts is to be blamed. These days you can get an HYIP script under $100. The site can be launched in less than $500, which also included marketing charges, people have found HYIP to make easy money by scamming people. Likewise, the users are also to be blamed for their faith in short cut method to success.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
It's already known that most HYIP's are just Ponzi schemes. They have now real method of generating revenue.

What they rely on is getting new people to sign up, using Peter's money to pay Paul, until the have sufficient money to run away with.

The money is placed on various investments such as capital management, metal trading, sport exchange, sport betting, online business, and forex trading. The irony of it is that some HYIPs also place an investment on other HYIP services.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
An interesting question, you need to know that all HYIP sites work under a Ponzi scheme, meaning that the first deposit is paid by the second depositor, as well as the second depositor paid by the third depositor and so on. This is how to convince depositors and it is as if they can realize a high percentage of profits. They are (100%) lying, if they always profit in trading or winning gambling. Your next question is "Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money" of course they put money in their pockets or wallets, and after accumulating a lot of money they will run away or disappear.

And that's why you should always shy away from such Hyip.
Even if you want to go into it, make sure you are among the first badges they are starting with, and how sure are you that you are among the first badges.
The best option is to shy away from it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back