What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

HYIP sites doesn't invest any money elsewhere, they're simply stuck on with those money they collect from people. Only uses Mr B's money to settle Mr A when the funds aren't coming plenty they quickly varnish.

I have once invested in a. plathform like that before, what they usually do is that after collecting your capital, they give you a specific amount of days to get back your capital and also interest. During that period, they trade with your capital. That is what most of them usually do, though i can speak for all

From what I understand, they most likely invest their money in forex trading and all manner of trading online which helps them to make more money in return that they will use to pay their investors.

This should be the question on the minds of people prior to making the investment, whatever the place they make the investment doesn't last as people are always left hanging
Post automatically merged:

Well I have no idea where they invest the money but I doubt there's a legit space for all that money and the returns they are promising that's why they always end up as scams

Last edited:
People needs to be very careful the kind of business they venture into because so many of them are fake. They've scammed a lot of people.

Hyip programs is very dangerous for anyone who wants to invest his or her money there because they can close at anytime. There are a lot of such schemes that have scammed a lot of people.
This program is very dangerous is just like fun since Kim and I do not advise anyone to invest in this because there are ways dubious and is just a scam activities .

HYIP companies don't invest money anywhere. Don't get yourself ignorant as to thinking they are involved in any meaningful investment to pay you, the don't

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
Personally, I don't really know where to such companies invest their money to get more money to pay off their investors but if I may guess, it's definitely going to on forex trading.

Venturing into hyip programs is very dangerous and it can make you to lose a lot of money on the long run and it is definitely not advisable at all.

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
Those companies that promise people 500% do not invest the money they collect in anything. They just want to rob people of their hard-earned money. I will never advise anybody even my enemy to give them a try.

Most of them don’t actually invest they just take money and pay the old members all they do is take new funds and redistribute it to their old investors

Venturing into hyip programs is very dangerous and it can make you to lose a lot of money on the long run and it is definitely not advisable at all.

Seriously, some people don't really consider the risks that are involved in such projects and they invest their money and in most cases they end up losing their money.

Such programs are designed to scam people and what baffles me most is that a lot of people still fall for it every year. It's quite unfortunate.

It's only a sweet mouth talk because at the end of the day, they will scam you and make you cry and make you regret ever trying them out, the best way is to stay away from them

It's only a sweet mouth talk because at the end of the day, they will scam you and make you cry and make you regret ever trying them out, the best way is to stay away from them
When the offer is too good to be true then expect it to be not true. Glib-tongued scammers will fool you with promises. If you are greedy then you can fall into their trap. Many have been there like teachers, even cops and military soldiers. They were all scammed.

Most of the Hyip companies claims to invest their funds in forex and cryptocurrency platforms. Hence the massive return they Recieve.

Most of the Hyip companies claims to invest their funds in forex and cryptocurrency platforms. Hence the massive return they Recieve.
I do not really know where they invest their money they just this if people to collect their money most times it will tell you the university and money on forest and cryptocurrency the only recycle people money for them.

High-yield investment platforms to not invest any money. All what you do is to Rob Peter two pay Paul so that many people will think that they are legit then they will now use your opportunity to scam people.

One thing i have come to understand about these hyip is that they don't have any verifiable investment platform they invest these monies they collects from subscribers.They just do recycling of money,and pay to the next subscribers,and it goes on like that untill it crashes.

I am not sure the HYIP sites at investing your money or gambling with the money to make profit but they are using the money to pay some members and makes it look legit, and after some times they people have invested big, they will close down the site and run with your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back