What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Trading in the crypto-currency market is not a bed of roses. You must have the right mindset and knowledge needed if you really want to become successful as a cryptocurrency trader.
That's just the truth about it, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing there's no way you can earn money with cryptocurrency trading, having the knowledge is very important.

If you really want to make money on this forum, you should start your own thread. This appears to be the same thread that was posted a short while ago. If you really want to make money on this forum, you should start your own thread. This appears to be the same thread that was posted a short while ago.

That's just the truth about it, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing there's no way you can earn money with cryptocurrency trading, having the knowledge is very important.
Definitely, It is one of the major reasons so many people do not succeed in the online space. The only thing they're interested on is to try to make money without learning what it takes.

Definitely, It is one of the major reasons so many people do not succeed in the online space. The only thing they're interested on is to try to make money without learning what it takes.
i can tell you for a fact, 90% of the people on the web today are there because they are looking for ways to make money, thought the method of going about it might be wrong but the motive is still the same.

i can tell you for a fact, 90% of the people on the web today are there because they are looking for ways to make money, thought the method of going about it might be wrong but the motive is still the same.
Yes, the percentage may not be up to 90% but I know that a good percentage of people online are looking for different ways of making money. Some people are just seeking for information.

They were surprised and interested. They never believes that one could work online and we earn legit money. Well, they have been motivated to also do same. I guess by now they are making money like me . Sharing is caring and we wil help each other.
A lot of people don't know how to work online and receive legit income.
when I told them that there is a online forums that somebody can engage to get more income, they were surprised and try to learn it because of economic stagnant of our country.

Usually, I avoid mentioning that I work online since I think various people will have different opinions depending on their own experiences or information they have heard about internet things.

A lot of people don't know how to work online and receive legit income.
when I told them that there is a online forums that somebody can engage to get more income, they were surprised and try to learn it because of economic stagnant of our country.
there are also some people in the United States who do not believe it is possible for you to make money sustainable the online. I think it depends on the kind of people you stay with.

Some will respond positively to encourage you to work harder while some will discourage you maybe based on there past failed experience with online stuffs.

A lot of people generally did not believe me because there is no way you can be handing over cash online. I was able to prove it to them that it must not necessarily be like that as you can be paid in cryptocurrency

That's just the fact about it, if you are having that kind of mindset you are not going to earn any money online, learning is the first step you need to take before you can earn.

That's just the fact about it, if you are having that kind of mindset you are not going to earn any money online, learning is the first step you need to take before you can earn.
it is impossible to make tangible money on the internet if you do not have the necessary skills. You need to learn their skills and secrects needed to succeed in a particular business venture.

it is impossible to make tangible money on the internet if you do not have the necessary skills. You need to learn their skills and secrects needed to succeed in a particular business venture.
That's true, having a skill set is very important especially if you are working online,a lot of people don't really understand this, it will help you very much.

That's true, having a skill set is very important especially if you are working online,a lot of people don't really understand this, it will help you very much.
without necessary skills and knowledge you will waste a lot of time online. I have actually wasted much of my time on the internet before but on the long run I discovered that such will not help me to succeed.

Actually people have different experiences and information about online stuffs and most of them believe it's all scamming. there response depends on their experience.

Yes, the percentage may not be up to 90% but I know that a good percentage of people online are looking for different ways of making money. Some people are just seeking for information.
Seeking for informing is actually the hardest part, as the web is saturated with informations, some are legit but others are not so legit and are generally a waste of our time.

Seeking for informing is actually the hardest part, as the web is saturated with informations, some are legit but others are not so legit and are generally a waste of our time.
I agree with you that there are so many fake information on the internet that you really need to be very careful of. That is why it is important you are specific on whatever you want online in order not to confuse yourself.

I hardly tell people about making money online. But occasionally when I do, I notice some of them never believed me. The few that believe will want you to spoon feed them.

I hardly tell people about making money online. But occasionally when I do, I notice some of them never believed me. The few that believe will want you to spoon feed them.
You should not even waste your time trying to convince people that it is possible to make money online. If I tell someone that it is lucrative working online and he or she does not believe, I will not repeat myself again.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back