What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I used pocket money sent to me to buy a coin called WIN. I did not even have any extra cash at that time. I don't understand why I chose to make such decision.

Let us call that one a gamble and not investment because it was a sport betting and I really took a lot of risk in it because I used 20,000 naira to bet and luckily at the end is a successful

I used pocket money sent to me to buy a coin called WIN. I did not even have any extra cash at that time. I don't understand why I chose to make such decision.
LoL what was the outcome? Sometimes we tend to make certain decisions and when we think back, we would just ask ourselves what actually made me do it?

Ponzi schemes are a real reap off of the people's livelihood indeed. I have vowed never to engage in any form of ponzi schemes anymore after I almost lost a substancial amount of money to these schemes in the past

Cryptocurrencies investments are the ones that I am currently taking and I am sincerely hopeful that very soon I would start making massive profits.

The only high risk investment i made in my life is doing MMM business , the business involves you paying someone you are merged to and you will have to wait for 3weeks before someone will pay you too, but i was lucky to withdraw before it crashes.
The highest risk investment that I've ever made is invested in mmm business this was a Ponzi scheme that everyone in vested in and they really lost.

The riskiest and the scariest investment I have ever made is to stick my entire life savings on high-yield investment program. The investment later crashed and I'm left with nothing.

My first high yield investment program i ever got started with was my scariest and highest i ever put into the scheme. It was a whooping hundred dollars. Can you imagine that. Really crazy indeed

Scariest investment was ponzi, invested in it and lost all the money at the same time, one should stay away from such to enable one save his funds for other legit investments. my ten cents.

What is the scareriest investment you have ever made well as for me i have never invested in any of this online platform ,talkles of making a scareriest investment

The most alarming speculation I've made in the past was pointing back to the ponzi conspire which causes us to accept we have some revenue on every last cash we contributed inside a specified periods. It was an incredible misfortune and the dismal experience as I lost my $1000 equality in Naira.

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
One of the major investments that i made was last year where i invested around 300 dollars into a coin that i believed had a very good future. At the time it was all that i had on me, however the coin was a dead coin and i lost all of that money. It was heart breaking.

In those days when high risk investment platforms where just coming up every where on the internet, I risked an amount tonhe time of a hundred dollars on one particular platform and was Instantly scammed of it

I invested my hard earned money from contribution with my friends - I managed a whole lot to squeeze out that money from 5 months. I invested it and then the whole thing crashed; I was really pained that I inconvenienced myself a lot

One of the major investments that i made was last year where i invested around 300 dollars into a coin that i believed had a very good future. At the time it was all that i had on me, however the coin was a dead coin and i lost all of that money. It was heart breaking.
Wow this is really heart breaking as three hundred dollars is not something to joke with. There are lots of people out there that would not be able to cope with such amount of lose, you tried.

The scariest sort of investment I have made in life which was a kind of life lasting experience that can never occurred again is the investment in a new established platform which 2 hours after my investments the platform got crashed.

One of the scariest financial risk I have ever taken in the past was that I invested all my life savings on a program with the hope of becoming multi-millionaire.

I will not be free to count it as an investment but the highest kind of risk I have taken is to use about 20,000 naira and Gamble with it

Wow this is really heart breaking as three hundred dollars is not something to joke with. There are lots of people out there that would not be able to cope with such amount of lose, you tried.
I was also quite devastated when this happened and it caused me to take a step away from cryptocurrency for a very long period of time however I think that I have learnt from the experience and as a result I will be more careful in the future.

The scariest investment that I have ever made was when I invested a huge amount of money in a long process scheme but then it turned out successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back