What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.

I invested in a trade scheme just this past month. Three separate ones. I used my study reserves. So far I am yet to receive pay. Turning out to be a scam or ponzi but I just have to be hopeful. I've some days to go before the due date. I think so far it's been the most risky

The scariest investment i made was buying hundreds of bitcoins early last year. I don't regret it, because the price just tripled. But still, if it takes a dip, am in big trouble. So far, i don't regret it. I have made like 60% profit so far. And since the price is still rising, am still safe.

My scariest Investment was starting a grocery business in a relatively new environment devoid of any form of business. At first it was really scary because I had to deal the the uncertainty of people not patronizing me but after some months I got satisfied with the level of patronage in that new environment.

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
My scariest investment was about 8years now I guess,I was still in school then and it's also the time for us to pay fees in my school. So I called my parent to send me money so I could pay my fees in school,which they did. On my way going to pay my fees I met a friend who introduced me to one investment scheme then,that after 24hrs I will get double of my investing money,I was so happy to hear that but at the end it end up in tears. So since then I promise to never take any risk liked that when it comes to investment.

The scariest investment I've made in the past was pointing back to the ponzi scheme which makes us believe we have some interest on every little money we invested within a stipulated periods. It was a great loss and the sad experience as I lost my $2000 equivalence in Naira.

The scariest high risks investment i have ventured into before was monopay,it's a ponzi scheme which paid me initially when i started but as time went by,not long enough it folded up and i lost finances there,so be very careful regarding ponzi sites

The only high risk investment that I have made turned out to be a complete scam. It all started on WhatsApp when someone added me to a group chat and I was convinced that my money can be tripled in just about 3 days. This promise made me so happy and I gladly invested a certain amount of money in it and it was later that I discovered that it was all scam and my money was already carted away.

The one am in right now, a very high risk investment which will require more time to know if it will be realistic but all is for good because one most important thing about an investment is risk and ability for one to be really patient until its maturity to get the actual profit

Personally, the only high risk investment that I have made turned out to be a complete scam. It all started on telegram when someone added me to a group chat and I was convinced that my money can be tripled in just about 3 days. This promise made me so happy and I gladly invested a certain amount of money in it and it was later that I discovered that it was all scam and my money was alreadytaken away

Hmm.... Mine to was a major blow i see no return, it was such a down hearted thing last year! Feeling like crap is always there so that we can learn from what we failed from in the beginning, so it reminds us of our mistakes to caution us repeating the same mistake...

My scariest Investment was starting a grocery business in a relatively new environment devoid of any form of business. At first it was really scary because I had to deal the the uncertainty of people not patronizing me but after some months I got satisfied with the level of patronage in that new environment.
Yeah that would be a scary business to start in a new area without much of anything else. But I think a grocery store is probably the ideal first thing a town or city would need.

Due to the low price and low supply of shares typically associated with penny stocks, these securities are often targeted by con-artists looking to pull off pump-and-dump schemes, which can result in significant losses for investors.Although some investors view penny stocks as growth stocks with the potential to generate significant gains, these stocks are highly volatile and often represent companies with unproven business models.

I've always taken risks when it cones to online and offline investment. I trade short time sometimes, with some reasonable amount of money when it is very risky to indulge on it. Gambling with my money is also a risky one online.

It was not me but my brother who invested in a lot in a tourist town. It was so expensive that I was against it. After 5 years when he sold the lot he earned a big profit. He was just lucky because he was able to sell the lot before the area which is a mountainside was condemned later.

The first smart contact i ever joined to. It was the first time i ever spent money from my own pocket and i can't sleep well because i was scared and excited at the same time

The scariest investment was when I traded on for ex, knowing fully well that I had little or no information about it because I saw my friend investing in it I decided to dabble in it. I literally emptied my account and used all the money to trade I wasn't familiar with the market and how it works I ended up losing all my money at the end of the day I would never invest in what I don't know how it works ever again.

The risk that have taken and that is the highest is my diversion of a fund into an investment which is meant to give me an additional 7.5%. I recently did that and it is paying off.

The scariest high risk investment I have ever made are really much, and in most cases I end up being scammed because of lack of patience, I invested in one I did wait to cash out my investment, and did another package same site and it crashed.

The only high risk investment i made in my life is doing MMM business , the business involves you paying someone you are merged to and you will have to wait for 3weeks before someone will pay you too, but i was lucky to withdraw before it crashes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back