What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
I regret the investment I have in our farm. I invested all of my money into onion plantation. The failure was not in the produce but in the price of onion after the harvest.

I was also quite devastated when this happened and it caused me to take a step away from cryptocurrency for a very long period of time however I think that I have learnt from the experience and as a result I will be more careful in the future.
I know coming back might have not been an easy decision for you to make. I know of someone back who had some huge loss in crypto currency since then till date he has made a decision never to go back to crypto

I know coming back might have not been an easy decision for you to make. I know of someone back who had some huge loss in crypto currency since then till date he has made a decision never to go back to crypto
It is a very hard decision to make especially when you think about the major loss incurred as well, however i think that with time it gets a bit easier, and you want to be able to make that money back as well. Right now i could really use that money, but i am working forward to trying to gain it once again.

If I remember well , it was when I invested in one paid to earn site that deals with buying chickens that will lay eggs for you which you can sell for money

The only high risk investment i made in my life is doing MMM business , the business involves you paying someone you are merged to and you will have to wait for 3weeks before someone will pay you too, but i was lucky to withdraw before it crashes.
The scariest Iris investment has ever invested in his investing into cryptocurrency because then I didn't know more about with cryptocurrency but I'm lucky enough that I made profit out of it

Personally apart from having intercourse without protection I don't think I've made any but I've met someone who invested his school fees in HYIPs and never got it back

There was a time that I invested up to $100 in a suspected person scheme as at that time but I was lucky that I was able to cash out before I left the platform.

Well for me my scariest will be having to invest in a business a friend only told me of back at school then and considering i hard incurred some heavy loss previously i was sceptical.

The word risk attached to the statement is even enough to scare me away from the whole thing. I don't usually invest in such platforms, I always stay away from them.

It should be actually cryptocurrency as I have invested a lot in it even when I had little or no knowledge about how the system works. That was a risk, but as I continued investing I started earning profits
Investing in cryptocurrencies without knowledge is truly high risk. You can easily loose. So one should start by first learning about the essentials of cryptocurrency trading.

Investing in cryptocurrencies without knowledge is truly high risk. You can easily loose. So one should start by first learning about the essentials of cryptocurrency trading.
All these stuffs about trading indicators and the likes of it, I was ignorant of all. I just studied how the market do fluctuate, and I was able to get a pattern for it. It was truly a risk but am lucky I didn't lose much during my early years of learning

Personally, I have invested in some high risk investment scheme in the past. Few years ago it was HYIP, where what i lost was far higher than what I gained. The recent one was CHYmall. So many popular people even pastors invested in it, thus I was lured to do same where I also lost a lot of money after they suddenly short down. It is well.

One of the scariest investment I have ever had was the online investment in a particular site which ask me me to make a specific amount of deposit into my wallet of which I did so and the platform got crashed the next day.

The scariest high risk investment I ever took was investing in forsage TRX. I had expected to earn through spill overs because I had no marketing skills to convince a potential referral. At the end of the day, I was at the loosing end!

The only investment I have ever done is by lending money to my friends. According to the terms, I would receive just half of lending amount if their business failed, but would receive 100 percent return if they succeed.

I have made many scary investment in my life both offline and online means. I have bought a huge amount of crypto currency and I loose some good money. It was a bitter experience but it worth having those experience.

The high risk investment I did was forex trading. I invested a huge amount of money early this year. I loss the money, it took me time to recover and I have sworn never to invest in forex on my own. I would rather seek the services of experts or forex company if I want to invest in forex in future.

The high risk investment I did was forex trading. I invested a huge amount of money early this year. I loss the money, it took me time to recover and I have sworn never to invest in forex on my own. I would rather seek the services of experts or forex company if I want to invest in forex in future.
Forex trading is indeed a risky adventure and one should be cautious about making investments in it, atleast not when you haven't perfected at trading in the market. I am still yet to trade in forex, maybe I just want to take things slowly

The scariest and risky investment I made was this year around may when I believed I could get a double of the amount I deposited in minutes. I invested 20,000 naira to get 40,000 which I never set my eyes on. It was ponzi. I was dubbed. 🙆

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back