What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I have never involve in the high risk investment, there is no way you could afford the risk if you an investor but it should be minimal so that it wouldn't affect the whole system

That's very bad. I have never invest a dime online but I believe one day I will definitely invest.but you must put it on mind that In every investment there must be looses.

I have never invested in something so risky until last year November. In the heat of everything concerning the pandemic, we were all looking for money and how to make more online. I lost $50 to some Ponzi scheme.

The only high risk investment that I have made turned out to be a complete scam. It all started on WhatsApp when someone added me to a group chat and I was convinced that my money can be tripled in just about 3 days. This promise made me so happy and I gladly invested a certain amount of money in it and it was later that I discovered that it was all scam and my money was already carted away.

I have never tried any high risk investment. I feel i have a phobia for investment. I feel scared to invest in something when i don't know if the outcome will be good or bad.

My scariest investment was a business idea a friend introduced me too, it sounded too good to be true because of the high profit margin we stood to gain but you guessed right, the investment was lost.

The scariest high risks investment i have ventured into before was monopay,it's a ponzi scheme which paid me initially when i started but as time went by,not long enough it folded up and i lost finances there,so be very careful regarding ponzi sites
The most scariest investment i have ever ventured into is a ponzi investment called MMM , Though I didn't loose because I was smart enough to run when I sensed danger,

I made an investment of about $150 on an HYIP investment and the scheme turned out to be a scam. I lost all the money including the friends that I have referred to the investment.

Scariest? Well, I can't say I have ever made one. I know some people who have. I am pretty low-risk with my money. If I don't feel good about something, or if I have some doubts, I will not invest.

The scariest high risk investment that I have put my money on is a Ponzi scheme. I invested close to $200 on the skin and at the end I lost. This is a very risky movement from me.

The scariest high risk investment that I have put my money on is a Ponzi scheme. I invested close to $200 on the skin and at the end I lost. This is a very risky movement from me.
That's a really big sum to invest in Ponzi scheme, i don't really like Ponzi scheme but I once invested some money into ba forex trade that didn't go as planned but it was worth the experience.

I have invested into some Ponzi platforms in the past and I ended up losing my money. I have also used some of my money to gamble and I ended up losing a lot of them. It was after the time that I decided that I will never play Sports betting again because if you're not really careful you can spend all your money doing it at. It is probably the scariest thing I've actually done with a lot of money.

There was a time in which I need an investment into a platform that I did not know anything about you and later discovered that it was a scam platform. I was so lucky that I was able to pull out my money from it.

To me investing in cryptocurrency is the scariest investment I have ever done. The reason is because cryptocurrency can just crash and all your money can just go down the drain. Taking Luna as an example.

I investmented on a high yield investment this year and I make a lot of losses because it was a scam. .I invested almost $200 on it . I was able to make three withdrawals before the investment turned out to be a scam.

I made an investment into a micro job site last year. I was asked to make some payment before I could be able to unlock some task. I made the payment and the fold-up. I never knew that it was a scam.

The only high risk investment i made in my life is doing MMM business , the business involves you paying someone you are merged to and you will have to wait for 3weeks before someone will pay you too, but i was lucky to withdraw before it crashes.
I almost fell victim of the MMM but I was lucky to not invest my money on it. I have couple of friends that have made money from the venture and they are trying to lure me in, but because I do not see legitimacy in the platform, it is what made me not to invest invest my money.

Investment of any kind is risky but some of them are actually less riskier. I have made a lot of investment in the fast online trading cryptocurrency and I lost a good jumper of money and at the same time I was able to get some.

The most scariest high risk investment I know but never involve myself on it is investing on forex trading and also cryptocurrencies. It is most scariest high risk investment I know so far.

The most scariest high risk investment I know but never involve myself on it is investing on forex trading and also cryptocurrencies. It is most scariest high risk investment I know so far.
forex dont scare me atall because from what I know I think that you need to have knowledge on how to trade when you have the knowledge and the skills then you can make success.

So I have knowledge and skills on how to predict the forex trend and possibly make alot of profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back