What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

My scariest investments was when someone contacted me to invest which I used all I had just so I invest to get it doubled after 3 three and it's about a week now, still waiting.

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
I am so scared of the loss of high investments that I haven't invested in anything yet and I don't want to make high investments in the future either.

There are alot of business and investment which you can venture into but the one I invest with that scare me was $218 with one hyip that was call royalty7 they run away with my money after paying just the early bird

One of the most scariest investment I once had was my investment into bitcoin. That was my first time I had investment and I knew nothing about such investment, how to run it effectively.

Its scare me alot when I dump my school fees in hyip,I lost at the initial stage because the program was just launch few days before the day which I invested and the most funny thing is that the website was specialize on hourly plans and their roi was too high so I lost alot.

The scarest investment which I ever made was last month I deposit $55 to an hyip and they run away with my money so I have to borrow someone another money to pay a freind off what owed.

This programs are so dangerous I think there suppose to an organization which monitor and observe them cloosely

I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just come into a large sum of money, and I was looking for ways to invest it. I did my research and decided to put some of it into packaging business.

Everything seemed to be going well at first, but then the business started to struggle. I poured more and more money into it, trying to keep it afloat, but eventually I had to admit defeat. I lost everything I had invested, and it was a tough lesson to learn. Since then, I've been much more cautious with my investments, but that experience taught me the importance of taking risks. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith, and even if it doesn't work out, you'll always be glad you did.

Recently I think that someone introduce me to the coacol business it was so promising so we partner together deposit some money into the business and at the end of the day nothing seems to be working so I loss around $80 it was the scariest investment which I ever venture into.

I lost about $52 sometime last week because a freind of mine come in and he say that he really want me to invest with a particular program.

So I think that when doing this I have to give him the money when I give him the money then he has to deposit the money in one of those hyip freind I lost that money easyly so its not going to happen that soon.

I lost about $52 sometime last week because a freind of mine come in and he say that he really want me to invest with a particular program.

So I think that when doing this I have to give him the money when I give him the money then he has to deposit the money in one of those hyip freind I lost that money easyly so its not going to happen that soon.
People should not always try to encourage others to invest in something of this nature . It is risky and it is one of the easiest way you can get into problem with people if you force them to invest and at the end of the day they lose their money.

Participating in a pump-and-dump cryptocurrency group on telegram is the scariest investment i have made so far. I actually lost the money at the end of the day.

Participating in a pump-and-dump cryptocurrency group on telegram is the scariest investment i have made so far. I actually lost the money at the end of the day.
That's great, despite the fact I have never tried this out but I don't think it will be a good idea, I'll much appreciate sir of you explain abit further, I'll like to know more.

This is something I will never do again. I didn't know it also happens to other people as well . it is something I lost almost 30 dollars because of their useless call group that was not giving me anything in return. Very bad group.

That's great, despite the fact I have never tried this out but I don't think it will be a good idea, I'll much appreciate sir of you explain abit further, I'll like to know more.
It means looking for cryptocurrency that have low market caps and everybody investing a lot of money on it at once. The price will skyrocket and the first few people who swapped it will make a lot of profit and it will leave the rest of people in losses.

It means looking for cryptocurrency that have low market caps and everybody investing a lot of money on it at once. The price will skyrocket and the first few people who swapped it will make a lot of profit and it will leave the rest of people in losses.
I have never tried this, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing about it, but don't you have any strategy or any model that will help you earn money with it?

I have never tried this, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing about it, but don't you have any strategy or any model that will help you earn money with it?
most of them are usually scam schemes. Those people use it to scam a lot of people. I don't think I can participate on it be again because most of them are scammers.

most of them are usually scam schemes. Those people use it to scam a lot of people. I don't think I can participate on it be again because most of them are scammers.
I also don't think you should quit, I have never heard of this way of earning money, you might earn money with it but it's very risky, this kind of risk is very different.

I also don't think you should quit, I have never heard of this way of earning money, you might earn money with it but it's very risky, this kind of risk is very different.
Like i have stated, it is a scam scheme to defraud people of their money. Most of them usually remove liquidity from the cryptocurrency when a lot of people start investing.

That's very sad, I think you should be happy you now know it's a scam because I know some people will keep Investing there money and keeping losing.

That's very sad, I think you should be happy you now know it's a scam because I know some people will keep Investing there money and keeping losing.
I am not dumb to be investing my money on something that is probably a scam. once I found out that something is a scam I will never try to invest my money in any of them again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back