What's new

What's a pet peeve about working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some pet peeves you have about working online? For me it's mostly to do with the many gig sites that seem to take way too much from you from what you make, like fiverr that takes $1 out of each $5 you make. Now when you make $60 or so, you end up with $48, so it's not anywhere near ideal. That's $12 going to Fiverr, which to me, doesn't feel right to me. So I kinda skipped fiverr and moved on.

But, what are your pet peeves from working online?

What are some pet peeves you have about working online? For me it's mostly to do with the many gig sites that seem to take way too much from you from what you make, like fiverr that takes $1 out of each $5 you make. Now when you make $60 or so, you end up with $48, so it's not anywhere near ideal. That's $12 going to Fiverr, which to me, doesn't feel right to me. So I kinda skipped fiverr and moved on.

Well, certain websites have a really low pay rates and this could be annoying for sure. i can understand that Fiverr takes a lots of commissions. This is also the case with other websites as well.

There is no need to depend on sites that takes a huge cut on your income. YOu can try building long term clients and offer your services outside of these platforms. You can also directly sell through your own website.

I think Fiverr has changed on that as the last time I ordered a gig on Fiverr, I was charged close to $3 extra for a $5 gig and it was going to the Fiverr Platform, so I doubt if they still charge.

Well I think that some of the inconvenience I went through was at the beginning when I frequented places with really low payment rates, but while I was learning new ways to earn online this was reduced a lot, others are the commissions that certain payment processors or others have.

There are a number of things that people dislike about working online, including poor email communication techniques and technical difficulties with the speaker or network connectivity during video conferences.

I think Fiverr has changed on that as the last time I ordered a gig on Fiverr, I was charged close to $3 extra for a $5 gig and it was going to the Fiverr Platform, so I doubt if they still charge.
Yes you are absolutely right by saying this, I personally used the fiverr. and I think they have changed when it comes to that aspect. They are improving seriously. That's the only way out though.

To me, One of the pet peeve about working online is 'Payment method'. I hardly come across payment method that favours me, so I most time would prefer if there is a lot of payment method options to choose from.

It is extremely important to review the guidelines of each and every website that you wish to work with so that you will not labour in vain and you will not give all you're supposed to gain by working on the platform.

My pet peeve with working online is having to do the same thing over and over. That is why forum posting can be so boring. That is why I am active in forums that have several sections. That way, I can write about different things daily.

I think the fact that they are going to remove from your money s good but it may be annoying when they are expecting you to much like having high transaction fees

This is a big problem with Fiverr that they are charging about 20% of your income, beside that you will also face competitions while working on freelancing platforms which can be another challenge.

My pet peeves from working online is the fact that some online pay so little for so much effort and time one has to put into the online work. This is actually so unfair.

Pet peeves from working online is to be working on a website that consumes your time and at the end of the day he m begin to say another story. Just like Trendri that you need to write long post for earning but at the end of reaching minimum cashout and begin to hear different story.

When it comes to the pet peeves that I really hate so much when it comes to working online is when a particular website makes it strictly that they are going to be making payments with only PayPal. I have serious problem with PayPal transaction in some cases because of their high charges which cut me short on some of my payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back