What's new

What was your first writing site?

same to me. 1 year ago when I found out about this method of posting on forums, bizdustry was the first forum I registered on and I started working. :)
Excellent @mariusMACO, and like us for many this was the window to generate incentives on the forums. I have registered on several, however, I am sticking with Bizdustry as the main forum of my interest.

My first writing site's was bizdustry. That's also my first online earning plartform. Bizdustry is my first writing and first site to earn money online.

Excellent @mariusMACO, and like us for many this was the window to generate incentives on the forums. I have registered on several, however, I am sticking with Bizdustry as the main forum of my interest.

Several? What forums have you used so far? I haven't really found forums like ... other than beermoney, but you do it very hard ... you have an hourly limit and you have to go in 10 hours a day to make $ 1 ...

My first writing site was upwork in 2017. I had just finished a course about earning on upwork and I got my first job. It was an editing job and I made $5 which I couldn't withdraw due to some reasons.
I tried selling it and that's how I lost the account till today.

Bizdustry is not only my first writing site but also my first earning site. I have been with Bizdustry through thick and thin. I joined a lot of sites but nevertheless I remained with Bizdsutry.

Several? What forums have you used so far? I haven't really found forums like ... other than beermoney, but you do it very hard ... you have an hourly limit and you have to go in 10 hours a day to make $ 1 ...
I can mention Bizdustry, cashtime , trendri , forumcoin and The Forum Wheel. However, I stick with the first one and from time to time I enter the second one mentioned. This is because Cashtime now with new name "Jiba.ng" only pays you for two posts a day, but also for every like you get for your comments.

I have worked on many writing sites online which we can also call forum sutes, but the only one I can call fist because it was the one that first pay me is trendri.com and i believe they are still functiining though the admin change.

Mine was back in 2012, It was a Q&A site called WebAnswers. People would write in from outside the site and ask questions and if it was a question that was within our expertise we would answer it and get paid. There was a test of 50 questions which we had to submit to Google Adsense and if approved our WebAnswers account would be linked to Adsense and we would get paid through them. I normally earned around $100 over 2 months. Many sites have come and gone since then.

I have never heard about it. I have tried searching for it and I could not find it and I think this website only used to pay through PayPal. There are other similar kind of sites where people could get paid to answer question. However, Justanswer is one of the most professional of them all.

I have worked on many writing sites online which we can also call forum sutes, but the only one I can call fist because it was the one that first pay me is trendri.com and i believe they are still functiining though the admin change.
Yes I have heard of trendri and I have an account there, I have not made a withdrawal once, I am hoping to do that next month. How long does it take for the admin to pay you? After you made a withdrawal request.

I started writing online a little over 2 years ago, so my first site was bizdustry. I am just glad that it still exists till now. Although other sites have come around too that I've worked on. But bizdustry is the first site that gave me writing experience.

I started working on online earning forums such as the get paid to post forum during the lockdown period, the first site I got in contact with was the forumcoin and since then I have been actively posting on several other forums.

I also work with forumcoin,but the issue I have with this forum is that sometime I fine it difficult to login using opera mini sometime its tell me that the proxy or vpn is not safe,so I dont know which browser I should use,for forum am still working here on bizdustry and its give me joy each time I see that this forum is active

My first writing site was 'medium.com'. You can also make money by publishing your articles there. But my purpose was not to earn money from there. Instead, I wrote some articles to create my portfolio as a writer. Then, I started writing for different forums including 'bizdustry'.

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Bizdustry as my first writing site, even though the length of the posts are not essay-like. With that being said, this same platform has enabled me to learn about other online money-making websites.

I also work with forumcoin,but the issue I have with this forum is that sometime I fine it difficult to login using opera mini sometime its tell me that the proxy or vpn is not safe,so I dont know which browser I should use,for forum am still working here on bizdustry and its give me joy each time I see that this forum is active
So do I, I also don't have time to be working on different forums, I try my best to earn a decent amount of money here on bizdustry, I am working only bizdustry for now.

The first website where I was paid to write was Bizdustry, and since then I've participated in other forums—even if they don't pay as much as producing articles—which is still a writing site.
I signed up for copywriting and dotwriter, but I haven't worked on either yet.

The first website where I was paid to write was Bizdustry, and since then I've participated in other forums—even if they don't pay as much as producing articles—which is still a writing site.
I signed up for copywriting and dotwriter, but I haven't worked on either yet.
That's same to me, the first platform that paid me to write is bizdustry, I have earned a considerable amount of money working on this great platform, it's nice here.

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
My first writing site was bizdustry and I am glad that I joined this paid to post website because since the day I have joined I learned many things and could share many things that I know.

My first writing site was bizdustry and I am glad that I joined this paid to post website because since the day I have joined I learned many things and could share many things that I know.
That's same to me, bizdustry is the first website that pays me online, I have been working online for a while now but I must say it has been a good way to take good care of your needs.

My first writing website was Bizdustry and till now I'm earning through it without becoming fool on any other websites Because is one of best legit website and paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back