What's new

What was your first writing site?

Writing online isn't my thing, I just prefer hanging around forums and publishing shoert contents. I just prefer being here and contributing too.

Bizdustry is my first paid to write site,I did a few paid to post sites high but they requested money to sign up which I paid but after a while they shut down

I started with Bizdustry, prior to Bizdustry I have never earned anything online or offline by writing. After Bizdustry, I joined a couple of forum and earned by writing short posts. I have not joined Read.Cahs

The first site I earned through writing was scooper. I was astonished I must say but their rules became so tedious in a blink.

The first writing site I ever joined was read.cash and it was also the first place I started earning online. Then someone introduced me to bizdustry but I didn't really take it seriously, cause I felt it was all too complicated and difficult but after some months, I decided to give bizdustry a try and my time so far has been great.

well for me my first writing sites was bizdustry,and I really enjoyed it,not even in terms of earning but in terms of gaining knowledge,but I believe there are some other sites that you write and earn money

Hubpage is the first paid to write website that I joined. But I never post any article there because then I can only earn by providing my Adsense account of which I don't have

My first writing site was the Italian section of a content marketplace headquartered in Germany. It was that so far away 2010. I worked for that content marketplace until 2015, when the owners sold it to a foreign site. The new owners drastically reduced the rewards to few cents (remembering a quality and very long review cost several working hours) and finally, in 2016, it turned scam. In any way, I worked and earned there along 5 years.

Few years back I developed a website on blogspot platform, still using the website till date, dain is oliversmile.blogspot.com, then I have another one storyfeeds.blogspot.com however I am not really into blogging lately

Hubpage is the first paid to write website that I joined. But I never post any article there because then I can only earn by providing my Adsense account of which I don't have
I think they have removed that requirement recently. You don't need to have an Adsense account to earn there anymore. You should check out and see if the new changes favor you.

My first writing site is appen.com but unfortunately I couldn't work there for long because I rejected their offer over time.
But writing article is very nice because is nice.

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
The first writing site I knew about was steemit...
I don't think it was a paid to write platform.
But it allowed users to post their write-ups

My first site was Opera hub, I loved it but got discouraged because you get paid by no of reactions by readers, and I was writing quality content but no one was reacting, seemed they like sensational news.
Opera News Hub is also my first site. However it seems the algorithm favours certain types of articles and except you write on such topics, you get no views and no payment.

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
My first site in writing and comment of article like this is FIVER and cashtimeforum

While my first writing site is 2go then Facebook but my paying site is the bizdustry and while 8 chose to grow my capacity as an African child

Opera News Hub is also my first site. However it seems the algorithm favours certain types of articles and except you write on such topics, you get no views and no payment.
Yeah, the algorithm of payment in opera news hub only favours certain types of articles. That is why I gave up on it. Most of my articles were getting only a few views because of the niche I chose.

I've not written for a site yet but I hope to try it out someday, just to see what it feels like and not really for the money sake.

I have not worked with any paid to write platforms before, which I am hoping to do someday, because I am developing my writing skills. I am only learning to write working with paid to post platforms like bizdustry and jiba.ng.

The first website where I submitted my first article and made any money was Writelearnearn. I earned money for the first time in my life and I made my money online! The website is still there but now they have closed the business.

The first site where I got paid to write was Bizdustry, and after that I have been in other forums, although it is not at the level of writing articles it is a writing site. I registered in copywriting and dotwriter, I haven't done any work on them yet.

same to me. 1 year ago when I found out about this method of posting on forums, bizdustry was the first forum I registered on and I started working. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back