What's new

What was your first writing site?

Bizdustry was my first writing site, I have earned a considerable amount of money posting on bizdustry, if you are a active member on forums you can also earn a good amount of money.

The first site that was paid for writing articles is trendri. As of then ,they pay you a single dollar for posting 5 quality post but now the rate at which they pay in that site is less than that of bizdustry. I realize that when I joined bizdustry so I degenerate my in trendri

The first site that was paid for writing articles is trendri. As of then ,they pay you a single dollar for posting 5 quality post but now the rate at which they pay in that site is less than that of bizdustry. I realize that when I joined bizdustry so I degenerate my in trendri
You could still post there and there there is no reason for leaving trendri while working on bizdustry or the opposite because I think these are complementary earning schedule to merge between both of them.

Watpad was basically the first website that give me the ultimate writing experience and I am very happy that I was able to discover them very quickly and it also help me to improve.

You could still post there and there there is no reason for leaving trendri while working on bizdustry or the opposite because I think these are complementary earning schedule to merge between both of them.
Thanks you very much such an encouragement and motivation,I will start surving again and keep on earning. I do hope you too can join that's if you ain't a member

they where so many writing sites back then, but it is obvious most of this sites are all dead now or there terms of use have change, i used to earn from a particular site then but i cannot remember the name of the site now.

Thanks you very much such an encouragement and motivation,I will start surving again and keep on earning. I do hope you too can join that's if you ain't a member
I have joined trendri from long time ago and received my first 4 $ and now near to getting my second payment as my balance is near to 3 $ hope that it still long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back