What was your first writing site?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.

The first site where I got paid to write was Bizdustry, and after that I have been in other forums, although it is not at the level of writing articles it is a writing site. I registered in copywriting and dotwriter, I haven't done any work on them yet.

My first site was Opera hub, I loved it but got discouraged because you get paid by no of reactions by readers, and I was writing quality content but no one was reacting, seemed they like sensational news.

My first site was Opera hub, I loved it but got discouraged because you get paid by no of reactions by readers, and I was writing quality content but no one was reacting, seemed they like sensational news.
If your earnings depended on the reactions from other users, you could have earned reactions by reacting on other users' post. People earn on these sites through reciprocation, for example comment for comment, like for like.

The first site where I got paid to write was Bizdustry, and after that I have been in other forums, although it is not at the level of writing articles it is a writing site. I registered in copywriting and dotwriter, I haven't done any work on them yet.
Bizdustry is also my first site where I earned for writing. Well, it is a forum, but you can call it writing site and we earn from writing.

Bizdustry is also my first site where I earned for writing. Well, it is a forum, but you can call it writing site and we earn from writing.
If so, it is still written and edited on the site. Since I started online it has been the most pleasant experience, and I know that there are higher level writing sites where you will generate more income, but I still love the forum

I have not joined any writing sites, however, I have checked a lot of writing sites. The kind of writing I have seen there has made me stopped from joining. I am enjoying posting on forums.

Looks like a lot of people started writing after they joined bizdustry. Bizdustry is still a good site to earn by writing short posts

My first online platform was net pay. Got the opportunity to share and comment on to earn. Did it well but at the time of withdrawal the web page had bugs and was deactivated.

Looks like a lot of people started writing after they joined bizdustry. Bizdustry is still a good site to earn by writing short posts
Yes, many people after spending some time here, opened the doors to freelance writing. So far I have thought that if I have the opportunity to stay in Bizdustry, which is what I want, I will do it. However, I have no objection if I have the opportunity to do long writings.

I am still with forums. These days I am on 2 forums where I earn just about $20 per month. I have been thinking about joining writing site but have not started yet

My first writing site was one in engaged in many years ago now. I was just starting out on the writing gig if I could find any that time. The site was postloop

My first online earning was about managing a website for someone in UK. As an administrator, I write and publish content for the website and at the end of the month I get paid for what offer the owner of the website

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
To be honest the first site that I actually worked on that paid me to write was websites such as this one where you are commenting or creating topics and as a result you are getting paid for this. I have never actually written a full on article for a website where I was receiving payment however I have written articles in the past that have been published.

My first writing site was Postloop. You really have to pass their requirements before you can start to earn in this site. First you must make your ten posts. Then they will rate you. If you cannot reach their minimum rate, then you can not proceed. Today Postloop is dead and I really missed that first site where I write my replies in the forum and then reach the $5 minimum threshold for withdrawal.

Mine was back in 2012, It was a Q&A site called WebAnswers. People would write in from outside the site and ask questions and if it was a question that was within our expertise we would answer it and get paid. There was a test of 50 questions which we had to submit to Google Adsense and if approved our WebAnswers account would be linked to Adsense and we would get paid through them. I normally earned around $100 over 2 months. Many sites have come and gone since then.

I think forumcoin or postloop. I was discouraged because they pay with PayPal which restricted my country. I also had pejoweb then but rates depends on the total views you get per post.

The first site i joined is bizdustry but the site that first paid with bitcoin cash me is forumcoin but now I'm not on the site again.

My writing sites were always more about posting than writing actual articles or blogs. I would have to say the first one was myLot.
Or at least one of the first ones (that’s still legit.) There may have been a couple in-betweeners like Dormcheck but that one didn’t last long & I had an online bf at the time and he didn’t like me posting over at Dormcheck so mostly stuck with myLot. 😘

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back