What's new

What was your first writing site?

I have only been posting on forum, the first any foreign that I joined was beermoneyforum and it was not a pleasant experience I had with them, but the site made me believe about the possibility of earning money online.

The first writing site that I joined was known as EarnThatBuck. It was a paid to post forum and I earned my first $2 from the site which was really motivating. It went away after a while but it introduced me to several other earning sites which have been sustaining me.

My very first attempt on a writing platform was on postloop. When that failed i materialize, I found steemit and forumwheel back then. Attempted forumwheel for a while before I left them

In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
Wow, bro you've been writing for a long time surely. I haven't been in the writing business for more than 3 years now. My income from writing is usually from offline gigs.

Writing is not something I find difficult doing, but it is unfortunate that there's ain't much paying sites I know which offer this service.

Welcome to the club boss. I was invited by a friend last year. It took me almost one year to earn decent money from it. My highest pay was 21k in June when I had over 500k clicks. Now I have stopped as my income keeps dropping.
My first site was Opera hub, I loved it but got discouraged because you get paid by no reactions by readers, and I was writing quality content but no one was reacting, seemed they like sensational news.

What Were Your First Favorite Writing Sites?
My First Writing Site: About.com
I Was Hooked on About.com Immediately
My Favorite Writing Sites Today
You must be kidding, right? About.com is wiki type of site where contributors post useful, interesting, and informative content. In order to write on this platform, you need to have high level of English language and writing skills.

Foru
In 2005, I discovered a site called gather dot com through a newspaper article. The writer said that you can earn from this website by writing articles. I was already writing articles on newspapers, therefore, in order to maximize my earning, I joined the site. You had to reach 3000 points to withdraw $30 via paypal. Even though I managed to earn that amount, I could not withdraw because paypal was not available.

Even though I lost my first online earning, I am thankful to that site for introducing me to the world of online earning.
Forum is the first online site were I write and earn knowing fully well there are other site I believe with time I will visit those site

Your experience inspired me, and you wouldn't know how I feel to keep striving with only gig in order to improve my earnings. I'm not going into full-time article writing but rather into crypto trading.

I started writing for blogs after I finished my digital media marketing course and I get paid in dollars. After some time I started working on different freelance website like Fiverr and upwork

My first writing site is twibba. It is a local site in my country. I used the site together with one other site . The payment rate is very poor and it turned scam after some months

I have only been working on this platform for a long time now I am new in writing so I don't work so much on other platform because I don't know if they are legit or not I only prefer working here because here is tested and confirmed I am not saying that all the platform as scam but at least I have tested here and received my payment

My first writing site was in fivver when I took a job there, writing a story, it was pretty tough with their requirements that was about much but I successfully completed my job and got paid

I have been into different writing platforms but I wasn't able to make anything reasonable until I started writing on different paid to post platforms.

Bizdustry is my first writing site I start earning from the website, because bizdustry is very good website you can post and earn good money.

Am a good writer no doubt but I never had the idea of being paid to write untill I was introduced to bizzdustry last month and that's when I believed my eyes on my first alert

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back