What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

Affiliate marketing is my first attempt to make money online and I fail at it. The reason why I failed at affiliate marketing is because I did not follow proven strategy to make money online.

My first failed work online was working for an online crypto platform it was more or less like a contest after submitting all the work and all the stress some number of people where selected an i wasn't amo g all the stress was just like a waste

My first failed work online was working for an online crypto platform it was more or less like a contest after submitting all the work and all the stress some number of people where selected an i wasn't amo g all the stress was just like a waste
That is what that happen to me my first faild attempt was working with an hyip which I invested about $55 and they do away with my money so I have no other option than to quite working with an hyip

I can't remember the name of the website but it's all about repeating some tasks over and over again till you get to their minimum withdrawal which I did but never got paid.

My first failed attempt at working online was surveying, that was last year during the covid19 lockdown. It was very stressful and the income was low, i got tired and i stopped

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
This reminds me of the first paid to survey site I was eager to earn on. Reaching the threshold to get paid was cumbersome, but I was willing.
Many efforts down the line, almost reaching the threshold, I was knocked out.
I don't know the reason for that up to now, it would have been better pulling out earlier than having to be knocked out just when i was so close to being paid.

I can't remember the name of the website but it's all about repeating some tasks over and over again till you get to their minimum withdrawal which I did but never got paid.
Am guessing it was a site that picoworkers or timebucks, these sites pays you for doing various tasks like downloading some apps or registering in some sites. What task where you asked to do though on the site?

My first attempt to make money online is when I wanted to start selling ebooks. I was unable to make money at my first attempt because I don't know about the full process. Affiliate marketing is my second attempt and I later succeed when I decided not to give up.

Actually, I have failed many times when I tried to make money online, but this never means that I should give up. I am continuously working hard and saving more and more money in order to invest that money and generate passive income. I just hope that I will become successful.

My first failed attempt in 2019 were with surveys, there are a couple of surveys which allow people from my Country to participate, I registered, updated my profile and was invited for various surveys, for 85 percent of them, I kept getting disqualified and got discouraged from surveys and online stuffs after which I later found bizdistry and the likes.

My first failed attempt in 2019 were with surveys, there are a couple of surveys which allow people from my Country to participate, I registered, updated my profile and was invited for various surveys, for 85 percent of them, I kept getting disqualified and got discouraged from surveys and online stuffs after which I later found bizdistry and the likes.
That was very lucky of you I hardly had such opportunity and when I use any survey site they seldom sent me survey because am from third world so I never like survey for once,my first fail attempt was with a ptc site bux site not elite they offer me alot of ads to click after spending my time and connection clicking when I reach the minimum withdrawal the site fold up immidiately

Am guessing it was a site that picoworkers or timebucks, these sites pays you for doing various tasks like downloading some apps or registering in some sites. What task where you asked to do though on the site?
I'm not sure if it's picoworkers or time bucks but I can remember what I was asked to do ask task on the site. At 1 hour interval, you are to click a button and also refer people to join the system.

I'm not sure if it's picoworkers or time bucks but I can remember what I was asked to do ask task on the site. At 1 hour interval, you are to click a button and also refer people to join the system.
From your explanation, it sounds more like a faucet site. What was their payment system, crypto?
I joined a similar faucet site some time back, the task was simply for me to click after every one hour and the earnings was extremely slow.

I have actually done that mostly to online survey jobs, most that don't haved survey or you don't qualify and all that got me upset and tired so I stop but hearing about Bizdustry I came back

From your explanation, it sounds more like a faucet site. What was their payment system, crypto?
I joined a similar faucet site some time back, the task was simply for me to click after every one hour and the earnings was extremely slow.
PayPal was the payment system or method listed on the website at the time. Although at one point, I felt the task was too easy as a lot of money is being held.

PayPal was the payment system or method listed on the website at the time. Although at one point, I felt the task was too easy as a lot of money is being held.
Oh, I can't really say for sure though. Yes the task does sound easy but one can easily forget to check in every hour due to one or two activities that might take your time, unless maybe you set a reminder. Did you make an attempt to find out why your pay didn't come through?

Affiliate marketing is my first attempt to make money online and I fail at it. The reason why I failed at affiliate marketing is because I did not follow proven strategy to make money online.
what do you called proven strategy dont you buy enough traffic,I was once into affiliate marketing,but sometime I can tell you that if you dont have enough traffic source you will never succeed the primary goals for this advertising that is the only way a person can make money since your product will be showcase to a lot of people

A proven strategy in our affiliate marketing requires you to build list of loyal subscribers first before you start marketing affiliate offers. it is also important to build relationship with your subscribers as this will make it pretty much easier for them to buy from you.

It was actually on a survey site, the money they said you could realize from taking up surveys was interesting only for me to sign up and that's it; no surveys to solve and nothing. And the problem was that their withdrawal threshold is normally high

The first failed online project that I encountered was bitcoin mining . I mined and waited lots of time without a remarkable profit. I loss on the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back