What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

I don't even remember but I know something like this happen to me when I was just new into the online space. A lot of responsibility in my life has made me not to remember them anymore. Lolz. That's me for you guys.

My first failed attempt working online was around 2019 during the covid 19 pandemic period, was when I know that one can start earning online and trading cryptocurrencies, so I work on a specific website that makes one to watch short videos and earn his or her $ but as it remain to withdraw Kuma, the say I should pay 12$ before withdrawing.

My first attempt was through a task of watching videos to get paid, and it really helped me to make good money by that time and I am proud of such opportunities that I have been able to utilise .

The first failed attempts online was on a get paid to read email. The name of the website is volutic. I got to the withdrawal threshold but I was unable to make withdrawal. It keeps giving me error.

Volutic, I think that website was doing selective payment,I can remember back then in beermoneyforum people where complaining that the website isa scam but some people said they get paid so the thread was label doubtful,for I fail with one ptc site when I get to the threshhold they ban my account

My first failed attempt at working online was at picoworkers website. I failed to follow the proper instructions in a sign up task and of course my task was rated not satisfied. I can't never forget it.

I remember when I was started online freelancing back in 2010, I focus on Affiliate marketing and make some investments and failed to generate any income in 4 months work but earned valuable lesson in it.

@James affiliate maketing is not always easy its better you seek for traffic at first when you have traffic that is when you will be able to generate some sales,so you promoted your product without a single sale well that maybe classify as fail attempt not doubt

There was a platform that made me register with $10 before I could be able to start making money online. This was not a good thing because I ended up discovering that it was a scam and it was not paying.

Actually I invested in a particular site that I knew nothing about and I was very reluctant in finding more information about it. I tried to make withdrawal and I mistakenly send to an unknown account.

During the crypto boom, I wanted to be a part of this crypto market and I didn't have any money. So wanted to try my hand at a crypto faucet. Spend my whole day doing the working on the site and was at first very happy to see the points accumulated there but at the end of the day when I tried to convert those payout into fiat currency was very disappointed, it was like paying us with peanuts. Had a bitter experience with that crypto faucet site and steered away from those sites till today.

I have probably ventured into several businesses on the internet. When I started my online money making journey I ventured into a lot of scam platforms and after wasting my time I was unable to make anything tangible from it. All those years of wasted time really taught me a lot of things. One of the major things I learnt is that you must learn before you earn.

I have probably ventured into several businesses on the internet. When I started my online money making journey I ventured into a lot of scam platforms and after wasting my time I was unable to make anything tangible from it. All those years of wasted time really taught me a lot of things. One of the major things I learnt is that you must learn before you earn.
Can you mention some of the website that scam you?I think the mistake I made online when I started online jorney was when I deposit money to those scam data entry site they scam me of my hard earn money so I never think I can make such error anymore giving my credit card details to someone that I never know.

Can you mention some of the website that scam you?I think the mistake I made online when I started online jorney was when I deposit money to those scam data entry site they scam me of my hard earn money so I never think I can make such error anymore giving my credit card details to someone that I never know.
I can't remember the names of those platforms because I have gotten over them. You made a mistake by depositing money on a platform without making proper research. A lot of them are looking for people that will deposit money on their platform and you shouldn't try such again. I have ventured into some Ponzi schemes, which I lost about $9 when I started out online.

I lost close to $200 to a ponzy scheme. The site is all about following and liking the social media accounts of people. Majorly, they are Facebook and Instagram accounts.

I lost close to $200 to a ponzy scheme. The site is all about following and liking the social media accounts of people. Majorly, they are Facebook and Instagram accounts.
That was a big loss I think,you should have done your research before you chose to join any site most of the site you see now are scam so you need to be careful the 200dollars you are talking about here is a bigamount of money

I used to make items by hand and sell them on etsy. This was back in 2012. I was obviously still working offline. I was only ever able to make back the money I invested in materials which was unfortunate.

There was a particular time that I discovered a site that you were able to make up to $100 in a week. That was my first failed attempt in order to make money online because it ended up that the site was a scam.

@Setho, that is horrible so you try them and at the end of the day they refuse to pay you,those site is never good once a site promise you too amount of money dont beleive in them,I make mistake to deposit with a data entry site which latar scam me.

That was a big loss I think,you should have done your research before you chose to join any site most of the site you see now are scam so you need to be careful the 200dollars you are talking about here is a bigamount of money
That is basically the truth but this one was very difficult to spot . The site operates typically like the micro job sites and it leave no room for suspicion. Anyways, I learnt my lessons.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back