What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

My first failed attempt online was trading forex with fxsol. I lost 1000usd within two months. It took me 2 years to repay the borrowed money. After that I tried again and again still I could not conquer forex. I will still try again because I think forex is what I want to rely on in my old age when I am too old to do physical work.

The first attempt I need to end online was in the popular scam sites called gram free. I had reached the withdrawal threshold before I was able to know that the site was scam.

Come to think of it, I heard if Bitcoin during 2011 by now if I would be having a lot of money in my account in my crypto wallet, It would have risen so much

My first failed attempt of working and making money online was Blogging. I started Blogging in different niches and I failed to get the blogs on different search engine so that I will be able to generate traffic to the blogs

I never owned an online business, but i have invested some amount of cash online, lost some huge amount of money. Currently I'm learning to venture into a lucrative online business plan. I own an offline gaming shop still going strong, even if the revenue isn't much but quite encouraging.

It is good to hear that you have a gaming shop, so this means that you are able to generate income through offline sources. I have no offline business and I am dependent upon online earnings only. I might start an offline business if I deem it fit.

It is good to hear that you have a gaming shop, so this means that you are able to generate income through offline sources. I have no offline business and I am dependent upon online earnings only. I might start an offline business if I deem it fit.
Yes, I'm earning online and offline at same time. Cos of the existence if my gaming shop. Brings the better profit for me, but not to the level I want to earn.

I never worked at online place, apart from Bizdustry for just 2 month or investing this money in to crypto world, but unluckily getting about 25% loss in one month, but hoping for best,
Yes there are plenty of things or work at online but i will join later
It isn't a bad plan at all. You can still take the time you want to make sure of what type of work or gig you want to be getting yourself involved in online as much as online earning is concerned

Watching videos online, I tried it for a few days, but I left them because I discovered they were frauds. They will only get you to make refferals and then give you nothing at the end.

I never worked at online place, apart from Bizdustry for just 2 month or investing this money in to crypto world, but unluckily getting about 25% loss in one month, but hoping for best,
Yes there are plenty of things or work at online but i will join later
I once work online few years ago, but i was disaapionted back then because I was not paid , and that's why i was not paid but since i started working online , I have never been disappointed.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
Thank you very much for asking these questions. It made me to remember a site that I have found that was too good to be true. The site says to claim Bitcoin inside the box. I kept on claiming until a video review of the site gave a report that it was a scam and it's just waisting my time.

My first failed attempt of working and making money online was Blogging. I started Blogging in different niches and I failed to get the blogs on different search engine so that I will be able to generate traffic to the blogs
I also tried to do blogging on the onset when I started trying to make money online but I later found out that it's a very saturated industry that is full of several people that already there.

I tried creating a blog and using Google Adsense when the idea of blogging was trending then. I found it difficult to always update my blog or generate content, though I didn't have a stable device then too
Post automatically merged:

My first failed attempt was starting a blog back then using the free version of blogspot. Blogging was really in Vogue back then so I wanted an online presence and share of the online cake too.
I failed without proper guidance and right tools - I didn't have a P.C back then; these things hampered a whole lot and I never could start early as I wished

Last edited:
We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
I started out with carrying out surveys, which didn't pay while the ones I felt would have paid my country were not eligible for them

I believe my initially failing got on fiver several years back when I was simply beginning on wishing to make a living on-line. I obtained so puzzled and left the system.

Getting myself involved via scammed PTC/Faucets earlier on. I'm still regretting those lost time up to this day. But I'm happy I've found legit means of making money online.

I started working online by joining a site called gather. It was my failed attempt to wok online as I was unable to withdraw my earnings even though I had reached payment threshold because paypal was not available to be back then. It was back in 2006.

Mine was during my early paid to post job. I was scammed at the end of the day, this made me to grow hatred for paid to post sites but after a while I moved om .

In the early days of trying to find something to do online back then,when most things were actually still new to someone like surveys and high yield investment programs. I failed in so many ways thinking HYIPs was meaningful

Joining BMF is my worst nightmare online. I regret ever joining such forum that didn't yield anything positive for me. Admin just banned me for reason best known to him which I know I didn't violate rules.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back