What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

I started by creating a youtube channel, In the beginning I was very active but even after six months, I could not even get 1000 hours watch time and 500 subscribers, therefore, I gave up.

Creating YouTube channel you must spend for it, if you don't spend money you can't get the best out of your YouTube channel.

My first failed attempt on working online was venturing into affiliate marketing but I could not succeed in it. I think because I didn't have the necessary knowledge.

Write your reply...my first fail attempt in online work yes I first failed by on knowing the online work early because am not wise.

No one finds it okay, losing his or her business just like that. Even me it will sadden me when I lose in business especially when covid19 struck it down.

There was this individual who was to teach me about marketing products for a company online. The person never did wanted to teach me and that was my first failed attempt

Me starting a website of my own, I took me a long time and resources but it finally failed and it really pained me but I never give up, I am still planning to start a fresh blog.

Sometimes i tend to remember these attempts and most times it was aoes me completely. It's so because I have spent a lot of time online for so many years seeking ways to make money online as inwabted to believe it's something doable

Affiliate marketing is my first business venture online. it took me first three years before I could make any money with affiliate marketing. From affiliate marketing I jumped to get paid to post website and paid survey.

On this subject of discussion. I think my first failure was on upwork many years ago when I was just starting on wanting to earn a living online. I got so confused and left the platform. I later got into Fiverr. I made some little bucks there and got encouraged at last. Been making some money online ever since.
I was also trying to earn on one local site back then and along along way after earning and reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold and i requested for withdrawal , I was not paid and that's the main reason why i labelled all online earning sites as scammers.

I was also trying to earn on one local site back then and along along way after earning and reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold and i requested for withdrawal , I was not paid and that's the main reason why i labelled all online earning sites as scammers.
LoL I have also experienced this before, after working hard just so I can reach the minimum, I tried making withdrawal but I could not. And the painful thing they where giving silly excuse as to why I could not withdraw.

I can remember I first registered for a pay to click website, was forced to stop because of the very low payments per click. Such is very discouraging.

Spending my time wastefully earlier time isn't encouraging at all. I tried earning online in the year 2016, but it was no avail cos I was scammed many times.

Well, I tried to sell products online through my WhatsApp status when WhatsApp first started I didn't know much about advertising then, now I know better

I failed in investment on Cryptocurrency and also in some coin mining, I lost some money due to inexperience about online business

The first time that I attempted to make money online was a disaster because I ended up being scammed. There was a get paid to sites that I created an account with called g free and my request for payout has been pending since.

Well, to tell you the truth, I have never failed working online. I spend 1-2 hours every day and earn $50-$60 per month and I am happy with my performance. I started on Bizustry and I am still with Bizdustry.

Me starting a website of my own, I took me a long time and resources but it finally failed and it really pained me but I never give up, I am still planning to start a fresh blog.
The way to achieve success is through perseverance, the failure you had in your website surely left you a great experience, through which you will be able to start again with more knowledge.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
I started working online since last year.
It was a site where I had to perform certain tasks to reach a particular threshold before being paid.
At some point, the site launched me out even when I was so close to reaching the threshold.

My first failed attempt at working online was on Gramfree. I had to sign a lot of smart contract daily and engage in other activities. Immediately I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, I applied for it but till date, I haven't gotten it. Total waste of time and my resources!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back