What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

Definitely Facebook ads for my music , I didn’t know how to do it so I just did like trial and error and it went terribly wrong because it didn’t even go through I was so frustrated until I had to learn it and later it went amazing

Well, i have recently failed to make money online by trading cryptocurrencies. The prices of the coins fluctuated horribly and I ended up losing a good amount of coins when I sold the coins at a fluctuated value.

Firstly I wanted to have engage myself into a cryptocurrency trading and I have been trading cryptocurrency for a longer time but I've just decided to drop out of cryptocurrency because of the stress that comes with it, I need to make money from something that will always keep my mind at rest.

I'm currently earning online on forums and this my only source of income online. But in every bad experience there is lesson to be learnt I believe you learnt lesson from your bad experience.

I once worked hard on a website for like a week only for me to be denied payment by my client. Then I decided never to work online until I was introduced to bizdustry, the first site I worked for that paid me.

My first failed attempt working online was during lockdown. It's was no lie almost everybody wanted to work online from home. And I was no exception to that, in the sense it had got me worried a lot( if you didn't felt the same, brah you a big loafer😂).
Anyways, it was no lie popularity of cyprocurrencies started on covid...and many hyip and ponzi schemes where much. So, as beginner I felt for it. It started in investing $100 to get $200 ROI in 10days, and I did made that for the first time. But, when it started to backfire is when I reinested another $500 thinking of making twice of that again and it was a loss. But, I still didn't Learn my lesson, I still went on to go and invest, luckily I earn but mostly I lose. Now, I have decided to stop and bring out time to learn trading by January ending next year. For those that needed this, I hope you learn from my mistakes from the cypto world... Most of this sites are currently in rise day by day. So be careful

Last edited:
Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.
Opps that very painful,it has also happen to not even once, I know that feeling,after eating much of your time setting everything in order,not knowing that you won't be paid.

My first failed attempt at working online was through a content mill. I went through the process of registration, ID submission, and a writing test. I was rejected by the site. I've read through reviews that the site actually screens out non-native speakers of English. It was fine though and I took it as an inspiration to improve my writing skills.

My first attempt at making it online was dated as far back as 2006/2007. Then, I tried a click to get paid platform bus it is was a typical waste if time.
it's really a sad experience because almost the same thing happened to me, I was in one paid to click site around 2012 and i work there for good six month and i was not paid when I requested for withdrawal.

it's really a sad experience because almost the same thing happened to me, I was in one paid to click site around 2012 and i work there for good six month and i was not paid when I requested for withdrawal.
Its always painful if that happen its happen to me before I work with a bux site after sometime the site was a ptc site after sometime the close the site,same thing happen to me with postloop I post there and have about $14 and after sometime the site is no longer active and all my earning was lost

When I decided that I wanted to start making money online I was very anxious about it and I signed up for a scam site. I was very unlucky because I lost $50 to them but that made me to be a lot wiser.

When I decided that I wanted to start making money online I was very anxious about it and I signed up for a scam site. I was very unlucky because I lost $50 to them but that made me to be a lot wiser.
Most of online workers have been scammed one way or the other, at least almost ninety percent have been scammed when they are still novice , I have also been scammed twice.

Most of online workers have been scammed one way or the other, at least almost ninety percent have been scammed when they are still novice , I have also been scammed twice.
you have made the right post,you know when we start working online we observe so many things and surfe alot of site some money making system will apear with the advert and you click it while some will ask you to make a deposit,if you are not careful you will fall a victim to one.

Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.

I lost of my lots of money very time in my life on different sites. I also trying to work with fiver but I face falier it was such a bad experience. Know I m still trying to do earn and join different sites for online working. I wish all the best in future.
I can remember taking up surveys for a site that ended up not paying me. A freelance site I registered on was a failed attempt because I was not getting callups for any job.

I haven't really failed at my first attempt but it's hard. I saw that people are getting paid already when i try the platform..
My first failed attempt was on a site called gramfree.
I was so certain i would cash out from the site signing smart contracts and earning referrals and other tasks.
Then, i started hearing that the site was a scam site and it was not possible to withdraw at the end.

My first loss online was with a Ponzi scheme disguised as network marketing. They promised to give out foodstuffs and other things and I borrowed money to invest. Thankfully it wasn't a lot of money.

I signed up as a freelancer on Fiverr. I set up my profile and added service description. Till now I have not received a single order. The services there have been overcrowded. I eventually forgot about it and found something else to do.

My first failed attempts while working online is when I was denied access to an online tutor that could make me lots of money. I have passed all the staged but couldn't go through the last stage, which was the internet speed test.

My first failed attempt while working online, was the request for payment in one of the earning forum of which I mistakenly gave a wrong address to which the money will be send to me and that makes lost the money.
One of the failed experience I had was the first time I requested for payment from one of the earning site I always worked with and i could not give out the appropriate address which lead to the lost of my payment for that time.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back