What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?

It is only those who have focus i.e you hose who really know what they want that can continue after so many online failed working attempt.

I personally experienced that.
I first worked on usvideon and was able to secure $172 or there about, then I requested cash out and I wasn't paid.
That was when I realized that I was just wasting my time.

On this subject of discussion. I think my first failure was on upwork many years ago when I was just starting on wanting to earn a living online. I got so confused and left the platform. I later got into Fiverr. I made some little bucks there and got encouraged at last. Been making some money online ever since.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
My first failed attempt work is around 2017 I guess if I could remember,I work for a site then both minding and night for complete a month. So after a month I was paid through a gift card mode, because as at then that's the only means I could get my reward. So to cut the long story short,I received my gift card and head straight to trading platform to trade it to my local currency. And by this time am still new to all that online, immediately the vendor notice I don't know much about it,I was scammed by the vendor and he claimed the gift card giving to me is a used one. So ever since have been trying my best to work wisely online and careful not to fall victim again.

As most of members, I also starts my online earning from survey site and it took 10 months for me to reach $10 payout threshold and as soon as I request payout, they banned my account and run away with my money.
Post automatically merged:

As most of members, I also starts my online earning from survey site and it took 10 months for me to reach $10 payout threshold and as soon as I request payout, they banned my account and run away with my money.

I remember trying to earn online money through a survey website around 12 years ago. It was a scam and the so-called "rewards" were unrealistic. They claimed I "earned" around $24 or $27, I think. Of course I never received that amount. However, I still remember that I have been struggling to earn money for 12 years. I miss those days.

I remember trying to earn online money through a survey website around 12 years ago. It was a scam and the so-called "rewards" were unrealistic. They claimed I "earned" around $24 or $27, I think. Of course I never received that amount. However, I still remember that I have been struggling to earn money for 12 years. I miss those days.
Yeah I encountered a couple survey sites that didn't pay me the proper amount, and a couple that never even paid me. It's partly why I don't waste my time with surveys. They may work for others and draw some good profits, but they have never really worked out that well for me, so I always steer clear of them.

I never owned an online business, but i have invested some amount of cash online, lost some huge amount of money. Currently I'm learning to venture into a lucrative online business plan. I own an offline gaming shop still going strong, even if the revenue isn't much but quite encouraging.

My failed attempt was in 2010 and has to do with Adsense. I was building a site with the old google sites, but I didn't know I needed at least 5 pages to be approved. The approval request results still pending, in spite of having deleted the site when Iost interest. The bad thing was the impossibility to obtain a direct answer by google and the result until today is I can't make use of Adsense forever.

My failed attempt was in 2010 and has to do with Adsense. I was building a site with the old google sites, but I didn't know I needed at least 5 pages to be approved. The approval request results still pending, in spite of having deleted the site when Iost interest. The bad thing was the impossibility to obtain a direct answer by google and the result until today is I can't make use of Adsense forever.

So you mean you cannot create a new website and request for a new adsense account? I am not interested in getting a google adsense account, as it is already so difficult. I am asking for information purpose only.

I lost of my lots of money very time in my life on different sites. I also trying to work with fiver but I face falier it was such a bad experience. Know I m still trying to do earn and join different sites for online working. I wish all the best in future.

For the first time in my life I invested 500 pkr with a person and he promise me to return 2000 within seven days, but unfortunately he ran away with my money and I was like, online earning and investment is always fake.

My first fail working online attempt happened in 2015, that was 6years ago and i was trying to create a Google ad sense back then, it was so difficult to me then and I had to go for tutorials and the person that tutored me was even making it difficult, I had to drop it and leave it back then because i was frustrated.

What was the first failed attempt when it comes to working online... My ever first was marketing online which u wont call it failure because the capital is just my data and my phone which some wont even consider as capital.

Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.

My first failed attempt to earn online is on online russian hyip earning website where they pay you first then requires investing some RUB to continue cashout like birds money or similar websites then suddenly dissapear.

I haven't really failed at my first attempt but it's hard. I saw that people are getting paid already when i try the platform..

I haven't really failed at my first attempt but it's hard. I saw that people are getting paid already when i try the platform..
It takes time. When starting out, it will take time for your new work to start getting hits. Usually new freelance workers take weeks and months to post their first earnings, as it can sometimes take time to learn new systems and get enough traffic to see your service. Patience is key.

My first attempt at making it online was dated as far back as 2006/2007. Then, I tried a click to get paid platform bus it is was a typical waste if time.

I never worked at online place, apart from Bizdustry for just 2 month or investing this money in to crypto world, but unluckily getting about 25% loss in one month, but hoping for best,
Yes there are plenty of things or work at online but i will join later

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back