What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

Well, personally I have not experienced any failed attempt working online since I started not because I was so knowledgeable but because I followed due procedures and directives from people who are good than me.

I lost a lot of money in my life in different places. I'm also trying to work with Fiver, but I have to say it was a very bad experience. I know I'm still making money and trying to join various websites to work online. Sincerely.

Among my first attempts are PTC sites from which I earned 1 usd in 2 days of clicking ads with earnings that could not even pay off the electricity and internet that I use. It was a funny experience though.

My first failed attempts when I started working online was getting banned on beermoneyforum. I was banned for no reason but I guess it's the racism stuffs. Many people have complained about this.

Such things happen to me but I can tell you that there is something which you do that make them to banned you the forum is a kind forum and Mr.B is a loyal admin,how long did that banned last have you finally recover your account

My first failed attempts when I started working online was getting banned on beermoneyforum. I was banned for no reason but I guess it's the racism stuffs. Many people have complained about this.
This is very common with Mr B om beermoneyforum . If you want to stay for a very long time on the forum, you don't have to be very active. Just make 4 post in a day. If you make too many post as we do here on bizdustry, you will be banned for spamming.

This is very common with Mr B om beermoneyforum . If you want to stay for a very long time on the forum, you don't have to be very active. Just make 4 post in a day. If you make too many post as we do here on bizdustry, you will be banned for spamming.
That is the major reason why he his getting bad reviews on trustpilot. Unlike other forums where you will recieve warnings before getting banned,.this man will ban you when you wanted to make withdrawal.

That is the major reason why he his getting bad reviews on trustpilot. Unlike other forums where you will recieve warnings before getting banned,.this man will ban you when you wanted to make withdrawal.
The man couldn't not just pay all the 200,000 members that he is boasting of having. He should sell off the site if he doesn't know the onions of ptp forums.

Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.
I was working in some paid to click websites back then and even though the work was too stressful and the payment was like earning just $4 ,i dont mind so far i was able to make something out of it , but the websites decided to pend my payment after working there for several month

You talk about how much you want to start your own business with your family or friends, but you don't really commit to starting. I'm currently learning how to create a lucrative online business plan. My offline gaming shop is still doing well, despite not generating as much revenue as I would like. This is encouraging me to keep going.:unsure:

There was a time in which I had wanted to become a graphic designer and I did not invest too much into acquiring skills and I found it very difficult for me to get my first client.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
I have never registered failure from working online. Maybe that's because I'm always sorrounded with experience lads who I ask questions and they are always happy to help

The only mistake that I made was to work on affiliate marketing because I got it all wrong and I was unable to make any money in affiliate marketing . it wasted a lot of my time promoting affiliate links on social media networks and getting nothing out of it.

The only mistake that I made was to work on affiliate marketing because I got it all wrong and I was unable to make any money in affiliate marketing . it wasted a lot of my time promoting affiliate links on social media networks and getting nothing out of it.
Lol you kill me with laugh here I think this same thing happen to me when you keep promoting a link for affiliate product but no success that is not impressive there is nothing as wrong and painful than this.
But the most funny thing is that you did not use the right source to run your promotion

Lol you kill me with laugh here I think this same thing happen to me when you keep promoting a link for affiliate product but no success that is not impressive there is nothing as wrong and painful than this.
But the most funny thing is that you did not use the right source to run your promotion
Affiliate marketing as really frustrated me in a great way and as a result, i do not want to keep working on affiliate marketing again. If you know of any platform where I can promote my affiliate links, it would be highly appreciated if you could share one with me.

Affiliate marketing as really frustrated me in a great way and as a result, i do not want to keep working on affiliate marketing again. If you know of any platform where I can promote my affiliate links, it would be highly appreciated if you could share one with me.
Maybe you should consider that as your fail attempt for someone like me I think thataffiliate marketing is one of the best way which anyone can make money online but its like the reason why you fails is because you did not have a good skills on how to promote your product

Actually, I have attempted to make money online several times and I have failed several times. So, I cannot say that I have just "failed" many times. However, I have just tried many things that simply never worked for me.

@Good person,I think that you will say that again anyone that work online and never say that he has fail before I dont think he has stumble upon website to make money.

For me many hyip do me the worst and I also loss some money to forex but I have to learn from my loss and that is what placed me in this position todays.

when I attempted to make money on the internet I tried so many things but it did not work. Until I was able to connected with the right people that taught me how to make some tangible amount of money online.

Maybe you should consider that as your fail attempt for someone like me I think thataffiliate marketing is one of the best way which anyone can make money online but its like the reason why you fails is because you did not have a good skills on how to promote your product
Affiliateiate marketing is one of the best way to make money on internet and I've been trying my best to make money by this means but if you have any logic that one could use to make money in Affiliate marketing, I will be very happy if you could share it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back