What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

My first failed site was Gramfree, I spent a lot of time on it daily, until I found Bizdustry and it opened my eyes. I definitely deleted the account when I was already at $250 and the threshold was $500.

There was a time I was working online for one of a scam site that failed to pay me of what I was working for,it was so annoying that after I have earn so much they failed to pay me and even requested me to pay a certain amount of money for withdrawal fee.

There was a time I was working online for one of a scam site that failed to pay me of what I was working for,it was so annoying that after I have earn so much they failed to pay me and even requested me to pay a certain amount of money for withdrawal fee.
I think it would be good that you share the site @Sotherefore , this way we will avoid falling into scam sites, or requesting a payment to withdraw hard earned. You can also create a related thread, for everyone to be aware.

I think it would be good that you share the site @Sotherefore , this way we will avoid falling into scam sites, or requesting a payment to withdraw hard earned. You can also create a related thread, for everyone to be aware.
sorry I could not remember the name but it was one of the crypto sites that will ask you for payment before you can withdraw your cryptocurrency you have earn,I understand that there are no more operating as they have closed down their website.

sorry I could not remember the name but it was one of the crypto sites that will ask you for payment before you can withdraw your cryptocurrency you have earn,I understand that there are no more operating as they have closed down their website.
Excellent, if they closed the site there is no chance of falling for a scam. There are many scam sites that we fall into unwittingly, relying on fake reviews and payment receipts. That's why I asked you for the name to be aware, thanks for your reply @Sotherefore

Excellent, if they closed the site there is no chance of falling for a scam. There are many scam sites that we fall into unwittingly, relying on fake reviews and payment receipts. That's why I asked you for the name to be aware, thanks for your reply @Sotherefore
Alright that's really good, I think it is necessary for us to create a topic for what we are discussing now because if you can create a topic in which people can mention any site that actually scam them this might really help a lot of people to avoid the site,I think this is really necessary, I don't know what do you have to say about it.

I can't remember when it was exactly but it would be surveys for me. I thought it would be a good way to make some money online but the majority of the sites out there were useless because they were either slow or low-paying. Its funny because whilst that was a negative experience, surveys ended up being great for me a couple of years ago, I made a lot of money.

Alright that's really good, I think it is necessary for us to create a topic for what we are discussing now because if you can create a topic in which people can mention any site that actually scam them this might really help a lot of people to avoid the site,I think this is really necessary, I don't know what do you have to say about it.
I leave it up to you, which I love. Let each user post the sites where they have been scammed. This way those of us who are interested will be able to avoid the sites listed there. I love it!

I leave it up to you, which I love. Let each user post the sites where they have been scammed. This way those of us who are interested will be able to avoid the sites listed there. I love it!
Ok so how are we going to do it ,are we going to create it as a topic or are we going to make it as a comment here ,I do not understand how to start and that is my issue now. If you have any idea on how to start please can you say here or can I create a topic ?

Ok so how are we going to do it ,are we going to create it as a topic or are we going to make it as a comment here ,I do not understand how to start and that is my issue now. If you have any idea on how to start please can you say here or can I create a topic ?
Create a topic related to scam sites, so that each user gives his opinion in the thread and expresses his experience. In this way we will learn more about those sites that take our time, effort and money.

Create a topic related to scam sites, so that each user gives his opinion in the thread and expresses his experience. In this way we will learn more about those sites that take our time, effort and money.
okay it's okay I'll just try and do that but for now I am occupied but I will do it before the day runs out,I'll mention you so that you can also give your own experience so that everyone can do their contribution and we all learn because I don't want anyone here to fall for a scam a site anymore.

My first attempt to wanting to work online was when I thought I could be paid some huge amount of money just by watching videos online. Turns out to be fake and I wasted my time.
My first failed attempt at business was forex, I was in school then and I just got invited to this business seminar and it turned out to be forex, I started but couldn't get my head around it.

okay it's okay I'll just try and do that but for now I am occupied but I will do it before the day runs out,I'll mention you so that you can also give your own experience so that everyone can do their contribution and we all learn because I don't want anyone here to fall for a scam a site anymore.
Excellent, I will be keeping an eye on your thread because it is something that really interests me, as it does many of the members. In this way we will learn something more of those fraudulent sites and avoid falling into it, there must be countless of them and bad experience.

Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.
My first failed attempt working online was through forex trading. I thought then that forex trading was an investment I could just grab within few days of learning and start making money but I had spent a lot before I realized it was not like that.

Sadly my first attempt to Working and earning online failed due to the site dissapearance in 2016, so i decided that online work are scam, but luckily at the end of 2020, I was introduced to bizdustry and some other sites.
my first failed attempt at working online was not knowing how the sites operate I had to go read instructions and know how it operate and I also fall into the hands of many scammers before I found a legit site that I'm working on presently now.

I was just new online at the time and don't know that listening to audio tape recording consumes a lot of data. I lost my data while on a transcription site in the early days

I have had many bad experiences with some websites. The one I first had bad experience was back then in 2011. On the website they promised to pay $0.1 per click when I gathered upto $100. I requested for payout but the money took forever to reach me.

My first failed attempt working online was through forex trading. I thought then that forex trading was an investment I could just grab within few days of learning and start making money but I had spent a lot before I realized it was not like that.
Wow, that is such a great mistake you made there. But I am glad you learnt from it. Forex trafing is not something to joke with. You need to have the necessary skills in order to earn. Othewise, you will loose so much that you invest.

My first failed attempt at business was forex, I was in school then and I just got invited to this business seminar and it turned out to be forex, I started but couldn't get my head around it.
All these type arrangements are very common this days. Sometimes it will be specifically for a multilevel marketing company where they will be plashing you videos and pictures of pleasures and what not. Though the advert that brought you there was for something entirely different

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
I have made several failed attempt at making money online that I cannot pick any specific ones that I will say was my first failed attempt at making money online because I have tried doing surveys online, doing CAPTCHA work online and several other ways through which I have tried and they all failed until I discovered this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back