What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

I've had so many failed attempt of working online but the one is so serious was when I created a blog, registered it and hosted it with my money but at the end of the day I abandoned the blog because I didn't know how to get content to it.

Trying to earn from the newly created faucets, hit me hard. And i didn't earn from it, they scammed me severally. Until i decided to stop visiting any new faucet or PTC site. That's when i avoided those disheartening time with them.

My first attempt to working online I can remember quite vividly was about 2 years ago when I was so anxious about earning money and that took me to a site that promised to pay me for watching some videos. After spending time there it later turns out it was a scam site all along.

I've had moments but my first real failed attempt was when I registered as a transcriber in one of the online transcription companies. I passed the test, but it was child's play compared to what the real job is about. My first job, I failed woefully. I tried again, and yes, I failed again. I logged out of my account, studied the FAQ for one whole week. Tried another and failed again. I wasn't giving up as I see people who are not totally intelligent making money on the platform. I did it one more time and I aced it.

My first failed attempt to working online was in a local article writing site in my country. The site used to pay well at first, but it reached a point where the earnings were too small for my effort. So I stopped working there even before I made my first withdrawal.

One of the cornerstone values of my business is to control yourself. When you're at work, as long as you get things done, no one can notice. For self-management, remote work seemed like a reasonable next move. We needed to be able to accommodate the different working styles of our 40-person team.

One of my first failure for making money online he is when I started cryptocurrency business I made some kind of arrows without investigating the market well and I lost so much.

My first attempt is when I was referred to a scam site. After working for 2 weeks, I was unable to withdraw my payment, I was asked to invest money before I can withdraw my payments.

My first failed attempt at online earning was a high yield investment platform that enticed me with a high percentage of return on investment but I have learned now

My failed attempt was when i started crypto currency. I was making mad loss instead of profit,i had to give up earning because the loss was too much

My failed online earning time was when i engaged my time more on PTC sites. I got scammed severally from those PTC GPT sites. That made me quit online for years.

I have failed several time engaging myself in online business when I invested my money and I was expecting something great but it turned out to be nothing to talk about.

Yeah I encountered a couple survey sites that didn't pay me the proper amount, and a couple that never even paid me. It's partly why I don't waste my time with surveys. They may work for others and draw some good profits, but they have never really worked out that well for me, so I always steer clear of them.

Unfortunately, such websites still exist today. In fact, I have seen an influx of such kinds of websites even today. Every day new Hyip websites are being created by the fraudsters and many people get trapped in their deception. I think this will continue till the end of times, unfortunately. :(

My first failed attempt was starting a blog in a niche that is already crowded. It was the biggest mistake in my life. I wasted a lot of time trying to get things started. But since the niche was already noisy! I had not chance. I waster over 2 years on the project.

My first failed attempt at working online was when I joined postloop 3-4 years ago and I started earning only to find out that their online means of payment was through PayPal and PayPal doesn't accept payment for my country. I was devastated.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
Wow! Yours seems to be way back. My was in 2019 when I first joined the QA world transcription site. I could not make much even though I had the skill for the job.

At thd beginning i was investing in hyip Platform before i changed and moved to other legit platform to deposit my invesetment

I never owned online business before my first attempt of working online is only bizdustry, bizdustry is my first online that I work with because is not too long I join online business.

Trying to earn from the newly created faucets, hit me hard. And i didn't earn from it, they scammed me severally. Until i decided to stop visiting any new faucet or PTC site. That's when i avoided those disheartening time with them.
this was also one of my first experience, I was so disappointed because I was involved in a scam site which I just wasted my time and I wasn't paid, I was so lucky that I did not involve my money on it.

My first failed attempt at working online was when I first discovered an online freelancing platform called upwork. I got registered but could not even secure one job because I had spent the greater part of my time trying to find my way around that platform till I left it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back