What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

To be frank, I had 3 strikes when I first tried earning online. Bubblews was the first site that I joined and I had more than $300 when it declared bankruptcy. The next site was a forgettable one and the 3rd is a forum with Elite in the name. It was an ordeal although I was able to earn my first cent with ChatAbout which I think is not existing anymore.

I tried earning money by working on Fiverr. I created an account and unfortunately, I could not make any money because client always go for workers with good reviews

this was also one of my first experience, I was so disappointed because I was involved in a scam site which I just wasted my time and I wasn't paid, I was so lucky that I did not involve my money on it.
Very good that you never involved your money on the site, it could've been double whammy for you. I once upgraded with cointiply because I've received double payment from them. I used my second earnings to upgrade my account. I'm still earning from them up to this day.

My first failed attempt working online,was when i work with a platform that claim to pay for watching videos which at the latter i didn't get anything.

I had many failed attempts at working online for the first before. The one among them that I can remember was on a survey platform like that. I tried and tried and tried to be successful in entering any of the surveys I was invited to but kept failing. Till the moment I understood how to answer surveys properly

I've witnessed some scam online, being scammed by PTC site, gpt sites is just looking weird. Most recent scam is the one i experienced with TCPgaming, which i spent days and never recovered or made a dime.

There's a lot of online paid to post site that I work for in the past and most of them always scam me of my hard earn money that at the end of the day they will not pay me the amount of money I make and sometimes some of them do require me to pay a certain amount of money in cryptocurrency as withdrawal fee, which this is a scam

I have tried to work as a blogger right from my university days but I failed woefully. I was not well learned in it and I always thought it is a thing I can do on my own even without mentorship but I was wrong.

My first fail attempt in online business was when I paid a huge amount to learn forex trading and the tutor told me that I can start trading after 2 or 3 demo trading. I gathered more money and funded my forex trading account but in few days everything was gone.

Concerning failed attempts online, mu first one was with double cash. After posting, writing , coming up with articles , I discovered I was not getting anything from them. It was painful but I had to move on.without the money entering my hand, I had lot of plans already, wanted to buy this and that but they disappointed.

What kind of website was "Double Cash"? Was it a content mill or something like that? Can you please explain? I have written content for content mills and I was not paid enough for that. However, I have never heard of the website you mentioned. So can you please explain what kind of website was that?

During the pandemic, I got an offer to be an online instructor which I was excited about and didn't sleep the night before the lecture only to be sleeping during the lecture, lol.

In reply to your question above on my failed attempt at working online, I have to say thay my first failed attempt at earning online was last year as it was a ponzi scheme with referrals and the likes, although i made money at first but not at the end

I can't even recall my first attempt at working online because I have made so many attempts in working online overtime. For several years I have been exploring ways through which I can earn money online but all I have to come to discover is that it was impossible not until I was referred to this particular website known as Bizdustry.

My first failed attempt working online was forex trading. Then I was a novice without any prior knowledge about internet business and I was mislead by a trainer who promised that I could start trading fired immediately after a three day training.

I have not joined online business for long so I have not experienced any form of lost in investment but I have witnessed a number of people whom have complained of lost in their investment in crypto and other forms of social networks or platform.

My first attempt to wanting to work online was when I thought I could be paid some huge amount of money just by watching videos online. Turns out to be fake and I wasted my time.

My first attempt to wanting to work online was when I thought I could be paid some huge amount of money just by watching videos online. Turns out to be fake and I wasted my time.
Watch video reward if it is more than 0,09 $ then it is fake and 0,09 $ doesn't include only watch there may be another promotionnal task like comment or share or subscribe or like.

I tried earning money by working on Fiverr. I created an account and unfortunately, I could not make any money because client always go for workers with good reviews
I really know how that feels like because I was once there too. It can really get frustrating at times. But one just had to keep hoping and finetunning the gigs adverts most of the time

Bring workers from Picoworkers to favorite your gig and make positive reviews then if original customer see interaction and reviews they will purchase your services as many are doing these days.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
Sadly my first attempt to Working and earning online failed due to the site dissapearance in 2016, so i decided that online work are scam, but luckily at the end of 2020, I was introduced to bizdustry and some other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back