What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

On this subject of discussion. I think my first failure was on upwork many years ago when I was just starting on wanting to earn a living online. I got so confused and left the platform. I later got into Fiverr. I made some little bucks there and got encouraged at last. Been making some money online ever since.
Though i have not been long into working online,and have had just little experience in that regareds.The first attempt i had was on a platform where i was suppose to do some data analysis for an outfit,but at the ednd of the day it did'nt work out due to the tools they require which i did'nt have.

My first failed site was Gramfree, I spent a lot of time on it daily, until I found Bizdustry and it opened my eyes. I definitely deleted the account when I was already at $250 and the threshold was $500.
I remember Gramfree. It was a scam site really, I am sorry you wasted all that time and effort there. Finding good paid to post sites like Bizdustry is a really great opportunity to start making money online without any problem.

I saw an advertisement few months ago on how to become a transcriptionist on transcribeme, and after reading everything about transcription and how to get started make an attempt the exam but all of my trials on the exam were all failure.

I remember Gramfree. It was a scam site really, I am sorry you wasted all that time and effort there. Finding good paid to post sites like Bizdustry is a really great opportunity to start making money online without any problem.
Yes, that's true @Abigael , I actually left the site after I started on Bizdustry, thanks to the guidance of the members. Here I have learned of many sites like Gramfree, fraudulent, that steal your time unnecessarily.

One of the challenges are ever face is to open a full function PayPal account as my country is excluded in their list. Paper make it easy to receive earnings online. But things have changed because I have been using another payment gateway.

I can't really remember exactly what I actually did that year but I believe it's something about referring people to register online on one website which I actually got a lot of people to register then when it got to the point where I'm supposed to take my withdrawal I was not able to do so.

On this subject of discussion. I think my first failure was on upwork many years ago when I was just starting on wanting to earn a living online. I got so confused and left the platform. I later got into Fiverr. I made some little bucks there and got encouraged at last. Been making some money online ever since.
I think my own breast failure on working online happens to be one I have tried working on several survey platforms but none of them turned up for me and since then I zeroed my mind or anything so please because I know that they are not functional in my country.

That was in 2017, someone introduced me to a business that promises to pay you for sharing their platform on social media but I didn't get paid a dime.

The first time that I attempted to work online, I was actually scammed and it was on a get paid to site called dime forum where the admin behaves abnormal.

The first time that I attempted to work online, I was actually scammed and it was on a get paid to site called dime forum where the admin behaves abnormal.
I used to work there too at Dimeforum. But I almost didn't make any postings, as I read that members were complaining. As time went on they didn't charge anymore and of course I didn't go back to the site, which at first had a good review.

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
Hmm🤔🤔... If i can remember vivdly i only remember a forex investment which was working well before i entered after i invested it crumble. and that's the last

I saw an advertisement few months ago on how to become a transcriptionist on transcribeme, and after reading everything about transcription and how to get started make an attempt the exam but all of my trials on the exam were all failure.
They have recommended that site to me, but I have not entered yet. Do you think it is a scam site? or it is simply complicated to enter it. Since I have the site pending to try, if it is not very complex for my knowledge.

I haven't really failed at my first attempt but it's hard. I saw that people are getting paid already when i try the platform..
The thing is there is nobody that hasn't made an attempt at earning online before and failed as we all do trial and error at some point in time when we started an online business.

I planned to start a Blogging PLATFORM some years back and after buying the domain name and hosting, I created some high engaging content for the blog and I still fail in getting traffic to make some money for myself

My first failed attempt in working online was in a situation where I joined an online gambling site to make some money. However, to my dismay, I lost the little one I had.

My first failed attempt was during the days when liberty reserve was in vogue. I stumbled into an investment website that requires you to invest and perform small tasks daily. I ended up losing my little capital.

It is only those who have focus i.e you hose who really know what they want that can continue after so many online failed working attempt.

I personally experienced that.
I first worked on usvideon and was able to secure $172 or there about, then I requested cash out and I wasn't paid.
That was when I realized that I was just wasting my time.
I have also been scammed online when I first started working online , the minimum withdrawal is $50 and i reached the threshold in a month but was never paid.

There are really so much ups and down when it comes to online world. Mine was when I invested in a company called CHYmall. At first it was looking good, so after some time I invited a friend to register and he did with even larger amount than mine and was a borrowed money. But after few weeks the company short down and both of us failed and lost that one. Sad one.

I lost of my lots of money very time in my life on different sites. I also trying to work with fiver but I face falier it was such a bad experience. Know I m still trying to do earn and join different sites for online working. I wish all the best in future.
It is very good thing that you explode on different website just like I did online before you were able to get the website like this one that is paying you. This was the same way that it before I discovered this platform and since I have discovered this platform I do not think that there is any other platform like this one on the internet right now.

I have so many attempts at working online in the past years when I was looking at making money online newly back then. Though instated with HYIPs, later hot into other things as well without success

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back