What's new

What was your first failed attempt at working online?

Sadly my first attempt to Working and earning online failed due to the site dissapearance in 2016, so i decided that online work are scam, but luckily at the end of 2020, I was introduced to bizdustry and some other sites.
Site can disappear if you not pay your hosting at time so some people are doing manual renewals but for some offline engagement they may not renew hosting at time then hoster deletes hosting. So it can be not planned or planned you cannot judge admin.

Well for me when I started on here it wasnt as smooth as it is now, also I worked on beermoney too and when I tried to withdraw my earnings he blocked my account unfortunately

We are meant to face things like this in the business or online aspect they are lots of hurdles you are going to meet definitely .I haven't really experienced anyone actually because I just joined .

Well for me when I started on here it wasnt as smooth as it is now, also I worked on beermoney too and when I tried to withdraw my earnings he blocked my account unfortunately
Many people had experimented bad experience with beermoney and Mr. B is accusing every concurrent forum for scam people and this is bad attitude too.

There was also an incident with one platform on transcription in my early days when I was doing transcription gig. It was about how I needed to get paid. It was going for and back like that till I eventually never got paid for a particular transcription job I did

Many people had experimented bad experience with beermoney and Mr. B is accusing every concurrent forum for scam people and this is bad attitude too.
It's a really bad attitude on his part, I mean the beermoney admin, he doesn't know first impression matters and my first experience on that forum wasn't a pleasant one

Working online has been a very good challenge to me and also the good form of lesson to me which I always look up to to correct my present and even the future mistakes that has not yet occurred. the first time I invested in online with a platform new pay. which after the investment for not more than 2 days the platform or the site disappeared and that is how I loss completely.

My very first attempt at any money online was around 2017. I registered on a particular website that since they pay people to invite and get clicks on their profile at the end of the day I made research and got to find out that it is a mere scam.

My very first attempt at any money online was around 2017. I registered on a particular website that since they pay people to invite and get clicks on their profile at the end of the day I made research and got to find out that it is a mere scam.
Do you mean get clicks on their profile means interaction like like or follow or subscribe or users donations or you have paid to promote page because the meaning of the sentence is not clear.

Starting sometime might be rough because you are a novice and you might not know your way around earning online, I was also on beermoney forum and the guy removed all my earning ,

We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
The first failed attempt that i had was using a pay per post site and since using that site i realized that they were not actually paying their members. The site shut down not long after but i was spending a lot of time earning their credits in order to be paid out and it was to no avail unfortunately.

The first failed attempt that i had was using a pay per post site and since using that site i realized that they were not actually paying their members. The site shut down not long after but i was spending a lot of time earning their credits in order to be paid out and it was to no avail unfortunately.
Do you mean TCP Gaming because I remember there was a warning about this site about it in ForumCoin and site disappear after a short period of time after this warning at ForumCoin.

I also tried to earn money by investing my hard earned money into HYIP programs with hopes of making money. This was my second failed attempt to earn money on the web, actually. I failed miserably to earn anything. In fact, I actually lost the money I invested. I, therefore, always advise people to stay far, far away from ponzi schemes like HYIP projects.

I also tried to earn money by investing my hard earned money into HYIP programs with hopes of making money. This was my second failed attempt to earn money on the web, actually. I failed miserably to earn anything. In fact, I actually lost the money I invested. I, therefore, always advise people to stay far, far away from ponzi schemes like HYIP projects.
One day I have said this story to some friends then one friend said to me I will send you 10 $ LTC Coinbase and tomorrow pay me back 20 $ LTC Coinbase so I say what is my benefit? So he confirms that this is the same answer for website owner. So what is benefit of website owner to pay you 200 % after one day except if it is a joke.

I think the first gig i ever tried doing online back then was giftal world. Where you get paid very little money to read post, share and comment (mostly sharing) and as usual you have to accumulate your earning a specific amount before you can withdraw. After all the heavy work, i didnt get paid and the site went off the internet

I haven't really failed at my first attempt but it's hard. I saw that people are getting paid already when i try the platform..
We all face hurdles when it comes to working online. Especially just starting out in the online world. It's never too easy, but eventually you start to get the idea of how things work. Anyway, my first failed attempt at working online came back in 2008 or so. I had just started one of my first websites. This site was unique in a way, in that it collected data from old sites that were dying. Sadly I lost all the work on the site when my servers blew up. Nothing could be saved as I never made backups. Ever since, I backup every single thing.

What about you? What was your first failed attempt when it came to working online?
well for me there I no failed attempt when I came to working online because my first online work is on the bizdustry platform. so every signal thing is more important for me about my earning site I think there is no failed attempt for me.

well for me there I no failed attempt when I came to working online because my first online work is on the bizdustry platform. so every signal thing is more important for me about my earning site I think there is no failed attempt for me.
You are one lucky guy to start working online with a good forum like Bizdustry. In my first try it was a site that did not pay. I had made a lot of post that my balance reached $300 plus but I was not able to receive anything because the site closed due to heavy spamming. My 2nd and 3rd tries were also failures.

Starting sometime might be rough because you are a novice and you might not know your way around earning online, I was also on beermoney forum and the guy removed all my earning ,
Yeah change they say is hard at first, but what's with the beermoney guy tho, I had similar experience and have heard about the same thing from lots of other people, doesn't he seem to understand he is harming the credibility of his site

Hmm. to be honest it has not been easy for me to coup up with the loss I have made it really damaged my offline stuffs and I suffer it. the first time i invested in a platform known as hotich, now pay. after some few days of my investment the platform got disappeared I try several time but it failed to log in and that is how it ended.

One day I have said this story to some friends then one friend said to me I will send you 10 $ LTC Coinbase and tomorrow pay me back 20 $ LTC Coinbase so I say what is my benefit? So he confirms that this is the same answer for website owner. So what is benefit of website owner to pay you 200 % after one day except if it is a joke.

Actually, HYIP owners earn a lot more than what they pay you. They might be paying you $15 for the $10 you invested, but behind the scenes, the earn much more than that. This is because HYIPs are a ponzi scheme. They collect money and pay old investors. This way they have access to all the funds of the investors (both old and new) and then a time comes when they run away and scam people in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back