What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Whats quite interesting is the fact that there are many people who actually earn more money at home than people who have a day job. I used to work for $100 per month a few months ago and there are many people who earn this much amount of money in a week doing online work like online freelancing work!

Exactly, it's actually the beauty of working online when you are actually having a lot of opportunities to work online and make money there is always the possibility of earning more.

Wow this is serious. sorry. anyway it is even better for you to save money and buy a new one than for you to go and repair it because even if you are repairing it may not work effective as a brand new one.
Yeah, their is no need trying to repair it cos it might have seen its days on earth short lived Lol. I'm planning to buy a new one to enter into online earning full-time.

Yeah, their is no need trying to repair it cos it might have seen its days on earth short lived Lol. I'm planning to buy a new one to enter into online earning full-time.
I believe the reason why the laptop has spoiled beyond repair is because you have used it so much and maybe you were depending on the laptop for so many things especially during when you were in the University.

Exactly, it's actually the beauty of working online when you are actually having a lot of opportunities to work online and make money there is always the possibility of earning more.

Earning money online is actually possible and you can actually earn more than what many people living in Tier 3 countries earn. However, it would take you a lot of time to earn money if you do not know how to earn exactly. A person who has a good experience running website will earn more than a person who works in my country for $100 a month.

I have opted to go for free lancing because I have found a way that I can earn some more extra money online even when I am working on my own schedule.

I began a career in freelancing having seen how skilled I am in writing. It took me some months to actually get to know some platforms that pay to write, but they ate all local sites. I am looking for foreign sites that pay in dollars. Upwork and Fiverr are difficult to begin with.

If I can remember vividly, I had a passion for it and I got into it, without pay, I won't lie I got tired at some point but I continue because I was at my learning point at that moment.

The pandemic really brought out some skills in me that I thought I never had. I learned how to write articles and blog posts. It wasn't easy at first but I'm glad I made such a big step.

I believe the reason why the laptop has spoiled beyond repair is because you have used it so much and maybe you were depending on the laptop for so many things especially during when you were in the University.
I bought it after my nysc,that's when I considered it. It served me for more than six years before its suddenly break down beyond repair.

I bought it after my nysc,that's when I considered it. It served me for more than six years before its suddenly break down beyond repair.
6-years only? I actually expected a laptop to last more than that or even up to 10 years but this seems to be what I didn't expected ,were you actually misshandling the laptop ?

6-years only? I actually expected a laptop to last more than that or even up to 10 years but this seems to be what I didn't expected ,were you actually misshandling the laptop ?
Viruses also helped me to ruin it for me. I was busy downloading from website that is threat toy system regularly and that led to the system breakdown as well.

I began a career in freelancing having seen how skilled I am in writing. It took me some months to actually get to know some platforms that pay to write, but they ate all local sites. I am looking for foreign sites that pay in dollars. Upwork and Fiverr are difficult to begin with.
That is also the reason why I started freelancing. Primary reason is to improve my written English and secondary is the earnings. But now I have to admit that my freelancing is more for the occupation that I have something to do. It is not good to be idle at home.

I'm not a freelancer yet but I have a skill.in 'graphic design I'm simply hoping to.get a new PC. To enhance my knowledge more around graphic design in order to work magnificiently.

I have opted to go for free lancing because I have found a way that I can earn some more extra money online even when I am working on my own schedule.

Seriously, there used to be so many good opportunities that lots of people or freelancers used to earn money from online but now most of them are closing up.

What make a lot of people to start freelancing may be different some is because of the passion they had about it some to earn more money and many different reasons.
One thing that made me start doing freelancing was when I lost my job due to recent pandemic the only way I can be able to make ends means for myself was working online using freelancer.

Viruses also helped me to ruin it for me. I was busy downloading from website that is threat toy system regularly and that led to the system breakdown as well.
But a laptop is even more virus resistance more than a mobile phone, maybe you were not actually putting everything in place to keep your laptop secure from getting viruses from website .

I started doing freelancing because deep within me I knew I had this capability and ability of making good write-ups and coming through for people who are in need of this kind of services

But a laptop is even more virus resistance more than a mobile phone, maybe you were not actually putting everything in place to keep your laptop secure from getting viruses from website .
When virus have knfevref it for long, it can break down unexpectedly when you aren't running maintenance of your computer more often.

When virus have knfevref it for long, it can break down unexpectedly when you aren't running maintenance of your computer more often.
Well ,if you are suspecting that a virus is actually attacking your computer then obviously you can take it to a computer technician ,they may run some scanning on the computer and flash it if possible.

For me l entered into freelancing because of how skills are valued over there. The first time I visited one of the freelancing sites, l was surprised to see the minimum pay for any service to be like five dollars and that was my first motivation. Then, l tried searching for more offers l could see that most of the affordable jobs one could learn within some months were highly paid too so l decided to polish up my skills and just start working too.
That's very good idea and the most important thing about freelancing that i know even though not a freelancer yet is that you earn from what you enjoy doing i mean your passion.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back