What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Whenever you are trading it means that you are exchanging one form of product for another or exchanging a service for money. While if you are in business it means that you are doing a lot of things to ensure that the product that you are selling actually meet a lot of buyers and you end up making profit.

Trading is when you decided to buy a certain amount of product in a certain amount and decided to sell it in another amount while business is when you sell your own product .

Trading is when you decided to buy a certain amount of product in a certain amount and decided to sell it in another amount while business is when you sell your own product .
I do not agree with your notion on the diff6 eternity business and trading. The two words could be used interchangeable. Business and trading are form of investment .

These are terminology that everybody in business is supposed to have a particular knowledge about. When you are trading it means that you are physically exchanging something of value for another but when it comes to business it means that you are putting in money with the hope that something is going to increase in value over a period of time for you to make profit.

I do not agree with your notion on the diff6 eternity business and trading. The two words could be used interchangeable. Business and trading are form of investment .
I understand what you are trying to say , i said when you trade , you can buy a product and resell at a higher rate and most of the times business is when you produce a product and sell the product , so what is your own definition fo trading and business.

I understand what you are trying to say , i said when you trade , you can buy a product and resell at a higher rate and most of the times business is when you produce a product and sell the product , so what is your own definition fo trading and business.
You have mixed it all up. Your definitions points to selling of goods and services and that's exactly what trade and business is all about. Trade is the same as business.

Business refers to a general name given to all form of buying and selling activities or exchange which also encompasses trading while trading deals with exchange for income generation on daily basis.

You have mixed it all up. Your definitions points to selling of goods and services and that's exactly what trade and business is all about. Trade is the same as business.
Thanks for pointing that out to me , most especially reminding me that trading and business are always the same thing , in order to trade and do business, you need to buy and sell.

Thanks for pointing that out to me , most especially reminding me that trading and business are always the same thing , in order to trade and do business, you need to buy and sell.
Trading and business means the same. Both could be used interchangeably. Trading involves buying and selling Likewise business is all about buying and selling too.

Based on how I understand it , trading is the out of buying low and selling high and this can be done in so many things but business is just anything that is generating you money for your daily living .

Trading are exchanging a product for another product or you are exchanging it for money. Business on the other hand is a much broader thing that is concerned with the production marketing and sales of different products and services.

To some extent it depends on people perception but I personally business is a general name for any form of exchange and transactions while trading is specific with exchange.

I really do not consider them as being any different at all , because they are all ways of generating profits, and that is what really matters in the business space and when it comes to making money offline or online .

Business is the development of skills or services and then trying to sell it to potential customers. Trading on the other hand is when you are exchanging goods for money or you are selling out your services.

In my own definition trading involve buying and selling of goods and services while business can also be such , but business to me involves more selling than buying but it can be the both

Business is an umbrella term which encompasses everything that has to do with buying and selling in order to generate some amount of money considered as profit.

There are almost the same thing as the Two of them are for profit making, it is very important to know trading is form of business while business could be a general name but trading is under business
Business has many branches which trading is part of such branches, trading is done under the umbrella of business policy
I would say they are just similar,trading is a branch of business,because the art of engaging in buying and selling,you are actually doing business,business is just the umbrella body of commercial activity.

There is absolutely no difference between trading and business. You will be buying and selling in trade and equally, you will be buying and selling goods and services in business.

I do not see any difference between trading and business. Both are the same. They both pointed to buying and selling of goods and services. I do not see any sharp difference between the both.

I do not see any difference between trading and business. Both are the same. They both pointed to buying and selling of goods and services. I do not see any sharp difference between the both.
Both trading and business mean the same and coud be used interchangeably. It all depends on the context to which it will be used. Trading and business mean the same thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back