What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Trading and business are just a slight difference between. If trading is just a local way of doing things, business can be a matured way of trading in advance.

A trader is a business woman or man. I can't totally agree with you. Trading is everything a business is. I would see sense in business being more than just trading

There are almost the same thing as the Two of them are for profit making, it is very important to know trading is form of business while business could be a general name but trading is under business
Business has many branches which trading is part of such branches, trading is done under the umbrella of business policy

In my own opinion, trading and business are literally the same thing. Trading is buying and selling while business is also buying and selling with other factors involved.

Looking a brief definition of both of them trading is the act of buying and selling of goods for the sole purpose of making profit.. while at the other end a business is anything that you engage into legally that is capable of generating you an income.. That's how I understand it.

Trading is essentially business, the buying and selling you are doing is a business transaction. They are closely related, you can't do business without trading as well, they are intertwined and I believe they are fundamentally the same.
Trading deals with the aspect of selling a ready made product and selling it from one party tonthe other to generate income incomes, while business is marketing , selling, and controlling the production of goods and services.

The two words, I dont see any difference between them. They are almost the same targeting at the same purpose which involves exchange of goods and services for income generation.
Well, there difference is very low to explain, trading in an activity carried out under the name of business of which to say, business in the general name or phenomenon used for the buying and selling of business and services.

Last edited:
A business is a combination of three activities operations, investing and financing- three categories of cash flow statement of any business. On the other hand trading is buying and selling which means it is quite similar to business activities except investing.

Trading is when you buy something low and sell it. Business on the other hand is a bouncing and opportunity and create resources around the opportunity to make profit. Trading books about quick profit why business thinks about recurring profit.

Trading and business are somehow same but also different trading include get something from other source and selling them by taking profit like trading of shares but business is something that you prepare some plans and goods and export them
A lot of people are actually into cryptocurrency trading on forex trading which is practically different from business trading because everything about cryptocurrency and forex trading is done online.

A lot of people are actually into cryptocurrency trading on forex trading which is practically different from business trading because everything about cryptocurrency and forex trading is done online.
That's online trading , concerning crypto currency trading andnalso forex trading , in trading you actually buy and sell goods and services either online or offline activities.

Business is all about selling and also controlling the goods, so trade is also buying and selling so they are also related because you cannot do business without trading.

Trading and business are almost the same thing if not, to some extent I may said business encompasses both the trading and all form of business transactions which may yield profit.

Even when you are in business there are some periods where you will have to constantly exchange one thing for another. Generally business is when you are investing money into running the sales of some product or services while trading is when you are actively exchanging them.

Trading and business are almost the same thing if not, to some extent I may said business encompasses both the trading and all form of business transactions which may yield profit.
In my own point of view , trading and business are almost the same thing because it requires selling and getting profits , while trading is the situation where you buy and later sell at high profit.

To me, I believe business is the general name for any form of transaction that's buying and selling of goods and services. While trading is part which make up the business which deals with exchange.

There are almost the same thing as the Two of them are for profit making, it is very important to know trading is form of business while business could be a general name but trading is under business
Business has many branches which trading is part of such branches, trading is done under the umbrella of business policy
I totally agree with the fact here,because i see no difference between the two as being stated,trading can be termed a form of business,and so it is actually a business venture by nature.

Trading is when you buy something low and sell it. Business on the other hand is a bouncing and opportunity and create resources around the opportunity to make profit. Trading books about quick profit why business thinks about recurring profit.
When you talk about trading, trading involves the aspect in which you but goods and service and resell it in a more higher prices while business is all about producing and making profits.

I don't really know how they work but what I understand is that trading has to do with the act that we buy low and sell high, anything you are doing to generate you some money apart from working for the government may be a business.

There is really no difference but trade and business, I can say to a large extent it's the same thing. It's has to do with buying and selling also with goods and services which both needs consumers or people to patronise them so there is no difference

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back