What's new

What is the biggest challenge when making money online?

Staying Disciplined and consistent to your goals is not as easy as it sounds.
Alot do grapple with the problem of consistency, and discipline because working online is usually in a place near your comfort zone.
Yeah, I actually agree with you on this. It is not easy to stay consistent whenever you are working on the internet. You must encounter a lot of problems. But it is just something you need to do because you want to succeed.

you need to make it compulsory never to open your social media handles if you have an attitude your daily goals. That is one of the ways you can lose to imbibe some level of discipline and avoid distraction.
You're very correct. Social media is a distraction and it's affecting most people who are working online. I will have to freeze my social media accounts so as to focus on reaching my daily target. After reaching my target, I can unfreeze them back.

You're very correct. Social media is a distraction and it's affecting most people who are working online. I will have to freeze my social media accounts so as to focus on reaching my daily target. After reaching my target, I can unfreeze them back.
If you ask me questions, I would tell you vividly that social media is very helpful when it comes to making money online but when you are busy with happenings on social media, it may stand as a serious time-wasting platform.

There was a friend of mine who makes plan to delete Facebook from her phone because it is always a distraction and there are lot of events on Facebook to catch up with which will not allow you make money online

That's just how it works. One cannot expect to just get things easily. But one thing I like is that regardless of all the stress and struggle for time, I enjoy the whole thing and most importantly it pays.
One of the biggest challenges is also being scammed. It hurts when you get scammed one and that is why some people had to give up on online earnings because they thing they will continue to get scammed.

One of the biggest challenges is also being scammed. It hurts when you get scammed one and that is why some people had to give up on online earnings because they thing they will continue to get scammed.
I am aware that there are lot of nefarious and illicit activities online and don't be surprised that it is flooded everywhere, which calls for serious attention from all the nooks and crannies .

There are lots of scamming activities that is ongoing on the internet and the people derive joy in scamming people to make fortune online which is why it is necessary to conduct thorough research on any platform to join.

Good, if social media is a distraction to you then you need to delete the apps completely. but there are still people who are using some social media platforms to make a lot of money for themselves every single day.

Good, if social media is a distraction to you then you need to delete the apps completely. but there are still people who are using some social media platforms to make a lot of money for themselves every single day.
I think we should be able to control our urge when it comes to checking social media so that will be able to focus on the work we want to do and we can check social media later

Sometimes you'll fell less motivated and you want to quit, that's one of the biggest challenge you'll ever face, I know some people that quit because they lack motivation.

Sometimes you'll fell less motivated and you want to quit, that's one of the biggest challenge you'll ever face, I know some people that quit because they lack motivation.
That is why having a goal would help you scale through those adverse moments in your journey. Because the end result would definitely help you to put in the efforts.

That is why having a goal would help you scale through those adverse moments in your journey. Because the end result would definitely help you to put in the efforts.
That's right, if you don't have a good goal you are not going to get your targets, you are expected to take every minute of your time serious, it will help you a lot.
Yeah, if you don't have a goal or a target that means you totally don't know what you are doing, If you want to succeed you need to have those things.

Last edited:
If you ask me questions, I would tell you vividly that social media is very helpful when it comes to making money online but when you are busy with happenings on social media, it may stand as a serious time-wasting platform.

Well, social media could be helpful for sure. However, I think that making money through social media is not actually a bed of roses. Many people try to make money through social media, but they rarely become successful. You must have an insane amount of followers to make money.

That's right, if you don't have a good goal you are not going to get your targets, you are expected to take every minute of your time serious, it will help you a lot.

Yeah, if you don't have a goal or a target that means you totally don't know what you are doing, If you want to succeed you need to have those things.
I am completely flabbergasted at the rate at which my results keeps expanding despite the challenges I face.
Having a goal is what makes me motivated to do the work everyday.

I am completely flabbergasted at the rate at which my results keeps expanding despite the challenges I face.
Having a goal is what makes me motivated to do the work everyday.
If you have motivation it will help a lot in your journey, but sometimes having the decipline is very important, it will help you in terms of gaining success.

I agree with you, lack of motivation could be a big problem but making money itself is a motivation because when you earn money because of your hard work, this will encourage you more.

I agree with you, lack of motivation could be a big problem but making money itself is a motivation because when you earn money because of your hard work, this will encourage you more.
Yeah you are right, if you earn a considerable amount of money I don't think you can be able to have a good motivation, like you said money is also a motivating factor.

Yeah you are right, if you earn a considerable amount of money I don't think you can be able to have a good motivation, like you said money is also a motivating factor.

I would be definitely more motivated if I make good money. Earning a huge amount of money motivates me in an insane manner. This is why I have been active on many sites.

I would be definitely more motivated if I make good money. Earning a huge amount of money motivates me in an insane manner. This is why I have been active on many sites.
Yeah that's sounds cool, money motivates me aswell, but for me I'm only working on bizdustry at this time, it seems like you work on more than 3 paid to post sites.

I think we should be able to control our urge when it comes to checking social media so that will be able to focus on the work we want to do and we can check social media later
checking social media every time you can be a very big distraction to people who are working online. That is why you need to be very disciplined if you want to be successful in the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back